- Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller
- Cell phones found; are they yours?
- Stay vigilant to reduce thefts from vehicles
- Ongoing boat inspections recommended
- Severe thunderstorm watch on for EK
- Physician vacancies taxing regional ER
- Jumbo monitoring camps established
- The Freedom Climb
- Sexual assault in Edgewater area
- Fiery moment at Wildstone
Radium Pump n’ Jump Jam Saturday, August 4Posted: July 15, 2012
Hey all, be sure to come out and see some of the best mountain bike and BMX riders in the Columbia Valley shred the Radium Pump n’ Jump Bike Park on Saturday, August 4.
The event will feature time trial and best trick competitions.
If you’re not much of a spectator, why not try your hand at winning glory in the fun competition? Entry is $10 for riders 14 and over. Children 13 and under can enter for free. Riders will be divided by age and gender. The competition will begin at 1 p.m. with practice going all morning.
There will be lots of great prizes, a concession stand, music, emcee, and fun.
The event is the official opening of the pump track and Radium Pump n’ Jump Bike Park. All proceeds will go toward development of the next phase of Radium’s new Pump n’ Jump Bike Park.
Bring your family and tell your friends!
Image courtesy Columbia Valley Cycling Society
Stay vigilant to reduce thefts from vehicles> Read More
Cell phones found; are they yours?> Read More
Elk Watershed Discovery Camp a success> Read More
Ongoing boat inspections recommended> Read More
Support available to hire students> Read More
The Freedom Climb> Read More
Jumbo monitoring camps established> Read More
Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller> Read More