- RCMP bust two connected to local drug operation
- This needs to make us think and act
- Cranbrook SAR rescue hiker off Fisher
- Minimum wage to increase Sept. 15
- Local aid package being assembled for Fort McMurray
- Grassfire quickly contained at Fort Steele
- Never met, but never forgotten
- Young boy found by searchers
- Fort Mac wildfire stresses importance of WUI
- Nine wolves removed from South Selkirks
Radium Pump n’ Jump Jam Saturday, August 4Posted: July 15, 2012
Hey all, be sure to come out and see some of the best mountain bike and BMX riders in the Columbia Valley shred the Radium Pump n’ Jump Bike Park on Saturday, August 4.
The event will feature time trial and best trick competitions.
If you’re not much of a spectator, why not try your hand at winning glory in the fun competition? Entry is $10 for riders 14 and over. Children 13 and under can enter for free. Riders will be divided by age and gender. The competition will begin at 1 p.m. with practice going all morning.
There will be lots of great prizes, a concession stand, music, emcee, and fun.
The event is the official opening of the pump track and Radium Pump n’ Jump Bike Park. All proceeds will go toward development of the next phase of Radium’s new Pump n’ Jump Bike Park.
Bring your family and tell your friends!
Image courtesy Columbia Valley Cycling Society
Real Talks provide leadership in prevention> Read More
Ram into Summer tees-off June 13> Read More
Recreation Infrastructure Grants announced> Read More
Valdy performing in Fernie May 21> Read More
Refugee fundraiser planned for July> Read More
Fire Flow Testing Program continues to May 14> Read More
BMO completes $5,000 pledge to Starlite> Read More
31st annual Kootenay Children’s Festival Saturday> Read More