- FFD battling fully involved house fire
- 3 facts you need to know
- Fernie fire claims life of 69-year-old man
- Idlewild rehab gets $2.8 million
- Local communities feel brunt of bad BC Liberal decisions
- Search intensifies for home invasion suspect
- McKerracher re-elected KERHD chair; Taft vice
- One in custody for home invasion; more arrests anticipated
- City gets $4.5M for Gerry Sorensen Way
- Message from the Mayor – February
Radium Pump n’ Jump Jam Saturday, August 4Posted: July 15, 2012
Hey all, be sure to come out and see some of the best mountain bike and BMX riders in the Columbia Valley shred the Radium Pump n’ Jump Bike Park on Saturday, August 4.
The event will feature time trial and best trick competitions.
If you’re not much of a spectator, why not try your hand at winning glory in the fun competition? Entry is $10 for riders 14 and over. Children 13 and under can enter for free. Riders will be divided by age and gender. The competition will begin at 1 p.m. with practice going all morning.
There will be lots of great prizes, a concession stand, music, emcee, and fun.
The event is the official opening of the pump track and Radium Pump n’ Jump Bike Park. All proceeds will go toward development of the next phase of Radium’s new Pump n’ Jump Bike Park.
Bring your family and tell your friends!
Image courtesy Columbia Valley Cycling Society
Reach targeted audiences with custom email campaigns> Read More
Wonderful Wartime Weddings> Read More
Keeping the feeling forever> Read More
Immense harm to B.C. ratepayers> Read More
Bankruptcy vs. consumer proposal> Read More
Fernie fire claims life of 69-year-old man> Read More
Independent science led to Great Bear protection> Read More
Message from the Mayor – February> Read More