- Two dead in crash near Moyie
- Man assaulted during Westside rendezvous
- One dead after family of five submerged in Elk River
- Community rallies to help local family
- Affordable Art show runs until Dec. 20
- Holiday Spirits rising at Cranbrook and District Arts Council
- College welcomes new Communications and Marketing Manager
- Scientists coming to Kimberley to speak against GE foods
- Ktunaxa Treaty lands unveiled to public
- Highway 3 closed at Sparwood: now open
Radium Pump n’ Jump Jam Saturday, August 4Posted: July 15, 2012
Hey all, be sure to come out and see some of the best mountain bike and BMX riders in the Columbia Valley shred the Radium Pump n’ Jump Bike Park on Saturday, August 4.
The event will feature time trial and best trick competitions.
If you’re not much of a spectator, why not try your hand at winning glory in the fun competition? Entry is $10 for riders 14 and over. Children 13 and under can enter for free. Riders will be divided by age and gender. The competition will begin at 1 p.m. with practice going all morning.
There will be lots of great prizes, a concession stand, music, emcee, and fun.
The event is the official opening of the pump track and Radium Pump n’ Jump Bike Park. All proceeds will go toward development of the next phase of Radium’s new Pump n’ Jump Bike Park.
Bring your family and tell your friends!
Image courtesy Columbia Valley Cycling Society
Two dead in crash near Moyie> Read More
Show your Starlite Appreciation – EKFH, ICE and Sam Reinhart> Read More
It’s Ladies’ Night in Marysville> Read More
Tentative agreements reached with KAR and Trickle Creek Lodge> Read More
USW reach tentative deal with IFLRA> Read More
Scott Niedermayer to be honoured by city> Read More
Six officers go bald after ball hockey tilt> Read More
RCMP starting blitz against impaired driving> Read More