- Subject arrested for Kimberley thefts
- Police seek diamond rings owner
- Kimberley’s SunMine powers up
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Planned power outage early this morning
- 30-year borrowing term for community facility
- Slight drop in reservoir levels
- Sparwood Council Facts
- Prescribed burn aided in fire containment
- Man arrested following suspicious activity
Radium Pump n’ Jump Jam Saturday, August 4Posted: July 15, 2012
Hey all, be sure to come out and see some of the best mountain bike and BMX riders in the Columbia Valley shred the Radium Pump n’ Jump Bike Park on Saturday, August 4.
The event will feature time trial and best trick competitions.
If you’re not much of a spectator, why not try your hand at winning glory in the fun competition? Entry is $10 for riders 14 and over. Children 13 and under can enter for free. Riders will be divided by age and gender. The competition will begin at 1 p.m. with practice going all morning.
There will be lots of great prizes, a concession stand, music, emcee, and fun.
The event is the official opening of the pump track and Radium Pump n’ Jump Bike Park. All proceeds will go toward development of the next phase of Radium’s new Pump n’ Jump Bike Park.
Bring your family and tell your friends!
Image courtesy Columbia Valley Cycling Society
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More
At the Library> Read More
$57k from CVCF for valley students> Read More
30-year borrowing term for community facility> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
CKCA announces 2015–2016 funded projects> Read More
College hosts Bolivian partners> Read More
Lakeside Hang Gliding and Paragliding Event Aug. 8> Read More