- Deals a-plenty expected for Black Friday
- Groups say Jumbo cannot legally proceed
- Seven new legislators for city
- 9-1-1 call-answer service transferred to E-Comm
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Directors say goodbye with gifts
- Dave Clarke joins city staff
- Appreciation of the Zamboni driver
- Sprout rebuilds; better than ever after fire
- Excited to see what the future brings
Radium Pump n’ Jump Jam Saturday, August 4Posted: July 15, 2012
Hey all, be sure to come out and see some of the best mountain bike and BMX riders in the Columbia Valley shred the Radium Pump n’ Jump Bike Park on Saturday, August 4.
The event will feature time trial and best trick competitions.
If you’re not much of a spectator, why not try your hand at winning glory in the fun competition? Entry is $10 for riders 14 and over. Children 13 and under can enter for free. Riders will be divided by age and gender. The competition will begin at 1 p.m. with practice going all morning.
There will be lots of great prizes, a concession stand, music, emcee, and fun.
The event is the official opening of the pump track and Radium Pump n’ Jump Bike Park. All proceeds will go toward development of the next phase of Radium’s new Pump n’ Jump Bike Park.
Bring your family and tell your friends!
Image courtesy Columbia Valley Cycling Society
The Kootenay’s top destination shopping market> Read More
Electric car charger operating at curling club> Read More
Speedwatch contributes to road safety> Read More
Dave Clarke joins city staff> Read More
Fernie woman Community Futures Volunteer of the Year> Read More
Bey Blade Competition today at library> Read More
Appreciation of the Zamboni driver> Read More
Directors say goodbye with gifts> Read More