- Suspect sought in JulyFest assault
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- Air lifted cyclist NHL player
- A look at JulyFest No. 42
- Cranbrook RCMP searching for missing man
- Building community thanks to volunteers and Habitat for Humanity
- Beer, spray paint and Flume swimming don’t mix
- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
- Camping options around Cranbrook
- Scenes from the Night Market
Radium Pump n’ Jump Jam Saturday, August 4Posted: July 15, 2012
Hey all, be sure to come out and see some of the best mountain bike and BMX riders in the Columbia Valley shred the Radium Pump n’ Jump Bike Park on Saturday, August 4.
The event will feature time trial and best trick competitions.
If you’re not much of a spectator, why not try your hand at winning glory in the fun competition? Entry is $10 for riders 14 and over. Children 13 and under can enter for free. Riders will be divided by age and gender. The competition will begin at 1 p.m. with practice going all morning.
There will be lots of great prizes, a concession stand, music, emcee, and fun.
The event is the official opening of the pump track and Radium Pump n’ Jump Bike Park. All proceeds will go toward development of the next phase of Radium’s new Pump n’ Jump Bike Park.
Bring your family and tell your friends!
Image courtesy Columbia Valley Cycling Society
If your daughter could meet you> Read More
Descriptive excellence can’t save novel> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Walkabout Wordsmythes: prose, poetry, music to Centre 64> Read More
Building community thanks to volunteers and Habitat for Humanity> Read More
Suspect sought in JulyFest assault> Read More
A look at JulyFest No. 42> Read More
AIDS Walk for Life EK August 24> Read More