- Southeast Fire Centre fighting fire near Canal Flats
- Fire Update – Whiteswan Area Fire
- Wildfire causes evacuation and closure of White Swan Provincial Park
- Invermere man arrested for July 27 stabbing
- New FM station approved for the East Kootenay
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- Sparwood Council Facts
- Cranbrook athlete gets bursary at BC Summer Games
- Busy weekend dealing with alcohol for RCMP
- The Invermere MusicFest is here!
Radium Pump n’ Jump Jam Saturday, August 4Posted: July 15, 2012
Hey all, be sure to come out and see some of the best mountain bike and BMX riders in the Columbia Valley shred the Radium Pump n’ Jump Bike Park on Saturday, August 4.
The event will feature time trial and best trick competitions.
If you’re not much of a spectator, why not try your hand at winning glory in the fun competition? Entry is $10 for riders 14 and over. Children 13 and under can enter for free. Riders will be divided by age and gender. The competition will begin at 1 p.m. with practice going all morning.
There will be lots of great prizes, a concession stand, music, emcee, and fun.
The event is the official opening of the pump track and Radium Pump n’ Jump Bike Park. All proceeds will go toward development of the next phase of Radium’s new Pump n’ Jump Bike Park.
Bring your family and tell your friends!
Image courtesy Columbia Valley Cycling Society
Fire Update – Whiteswan Area Fire> Read More
Wildfire causes evacuation and closure of White Swan Provincial Park> Read More
Over $1.6 million given to B.C. women> Read More
The Invermere MusicFest is here!> Read More
Kimberley Kaleidoscope workshop opportunities still available> Read More
‘Cakes with all the trimmings in Elko> Read More
Kimberley City Bakery celebrates first anniversary> Read More
Southeast Fire Centre fighting fire near Canal Flats> Read More