- Teck responds to Globe’s selenium article
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- Jumbo is simply one more added challenge
- McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook
- Horoscope for the week beginning Oct. 24
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay
- Help this man keep wearing this bra
- Fund established to help Kimberley family
- Cranbrook senior’s book continues to captivate
Radium Pump n’ Jump Jam Saturday, August 4Posted: July 15, 2012
Hey all, be sure to come out and see some of the best mountain bike and BMX riders in the Columbia Valley shred the Radium Pump n’ Jump Bike Park on Saturday, August 4.
The event will feature time trial and best trick competitions.
If you’re not much of a spectator, why not try your hand at winning glory in the fun competition? Entry is $10 for riders 14 and over. Children 13 and under can enter for free. Riders will be divided by age and gender. The competition will begin at 1 p.m. with practice going all morning.
There will be lots of great prizes, a concession stand, music, emcee, and fun.
The event is the official opening of the pump track and Radium Pump n’ Jump Bike Park. All proceeds will go toward development of the next phase of Radium’s new Pump n’ Jump Bike Park.
Bring your family and tell your friends!
Image courtesy Columbia Valley Cycling Society
Impaired driver causes crash> Read More
Cranbrook senior’s book continues to captivate> Read More
Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay> Read More
Jumbo is simply one more added challenge> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning Oct. 24> Read More
Teck responds to Globe’s selenium article> Read More
McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook> Read More
All-Candidates’ Forum Nov. 3 in Elkford> Read More