- Hot Car Report
- Fund established to help bear attack survivor
- Undue stress caused by undelivered promise
- Fatal crash still under investigation
- Wilks acclaimed as Kootenay-Columbia candidate
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Positive steps taken in preventing human/wildlife conflict
- Grizzly attack survivor stable in Calgary
- Headbanger Festival returns to Radium
- Standing room only at Fernie book launch
Radium Pump n’ Jump Jam Saturday, August 4Posted: July 15, 2012
Hey all, be sure to come out and see some of the best mountain bike and BMX riders in the Columbia Valley shred the Radium Pump n’ Jump Bike Park on Saturday, August 4.
The event will feature time trial and best trick competitions.
If you’re not much of a spectator, why not try your hand at winning glory in the fun competition? Entry is $10 for riders 14 and over. Children 13 and under can enter for free. Riders will be divided by age and gender. The competition will begin at 1 p.m. with practice going all morning.
There will be lots of great prizes, a concession stand, music, emcee, and fun.
The event is the official opening of the pump track and Radium Pump n’ Jump Bike Park. All proceeds will go toward development of the next phase of Radium’s new Pump n’ Jump Bike Park.
Bring your family and tell your friends!
Image courtesy Columbia Valley Cycling Society
Toastmasters clubs celebrate International’s 90th anniversary> Read More
Wilkie eager to start another term> Read More
Utility rate increases for Kimberley> Read More
Smile Cookies nets $15,680 for regional hospital> Read More
SD5 Board Notes> Read More
Burn Fund Centre construction close> Read More
All-Candidates Forum tonight in Sparwood> Read More
Wilks acclaimed as Kootenay-Columbia candidate> Read More