- Fund started to help burn survivor
- Locals survive Nepal earthquake
- 11 wolves killed in South Selkirks
- GRL ordered to cease work at Jumbo
- Interested in hearing what vision is for firehall
- Parks & Rec public consultation process launched
- Sparwood man killed in accident
- More trades seats funding for college
- Kid pukes in pool
- Mine rescue teams to compete in Elkford
Radium Pump n’ Jump Jam Saturday, August 4Posted: July 15, 2012
Hey all, be sure to come out and see some of the best mountain bike and BMX riders in the Columbia Valley shred the Radium Pump n’ Jump Bike Park on Saturday, August 4.
The event will feature time trial and best trick competitions.
If you’re not much of a spectator, why not try your hand at winning glory in the fun competition? Entry is $10 for riders 14 and over. Children 13 and under can enter for free. Riders will be divided by age and gender. The competition will begin at 1 p.m. with practice going all morning.
There will be lots of great prizes, a concession stand, music, emcee, and fun.
The event is the official opening of the pump track and Radium Pump n’ Jump Bike Park. All proceeds will go toward development of the next phase of Radium’s new Pump n’ Jump Bike Park.
Bring your family and tell your friends!
Image courtesy Columbia Valley Cycling Society
Fund started to help burn survivor> Read More
Parks & Rec public consultation process launched> Read More
Help prevent needless destruction of bears> Read More
More trades seats funding for college> Read More
Interested in hearing what vision is for firehall> Read More
Locals survive Nepal earthquake> Read More
11 wolves killed in South Selkirks> Read More
College opens Ktunaxa classroom> Read More