- Petition started to maintain campfire ban
- Campfires permitted again in Southeast FC
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Sow and cubs also seen near Kennedy Road
- Did you know about breastfeeding?
- Access restriction lifted; fire 10% contained
- Gordon Rice found deceased
- Campfire ban lifted in Cranbrook and Kimberley
- Invasive plant partnership can be template
- RCMP seek help in locating Creston woman
Wildhorse fun races begin June 17Posted: May 31, 2012
The first Wildhorse Cycling Club’s Fun Race of the season is less than three weeks away.
The first of two races is set for Sunday, June 17, during Sam Steele Days and the second is Sunday, July 22.
Both events will take place at the Eager Hills Fraggle Rock parking area (turn off Hwy. 3/95 just past the SPCA).
The races are good-natured and are a great community celebration for all ages. Volunteers and spectators welcome.
There is a free, fun kids’ circuit and race geared toward four to 12 year olds and a fundraising BBQ following the race.
Membership fees and profits from events will go toward trail maps and signage, group rides, event organization, insurance, legal trails, trail building and maintenance.
Pre registration is encouraged; pay on race day.
Visit bikewildhorse.ca for course information.
Wildhorse Cycling Club
Tags: Wildhorse Cycling ClubWildhorse Cycling Club’s Fun Race
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More
Invasive plant partnership can be template> Read More
Stetski opening campaign office in Cranbrook> Read More
Did you know about breastfeeding?> Read More
Aggie’s Fall Fling to support caregivers> Read More
Sow and cubs also seen near Kennedy Road> Read More
Petition started to maintain campfire ban> Read More
Smokey Skies Advisory ended> Read More