- A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education
- An education system sadly failing its children
- Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Facebook ruined my dress
- Evening fire ravages downtown business
- CFUW Cranbrook Club open to new members
- Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller
- Cause of structure fire undetermined
- Safety and connectivity behind KNP funding
Wildhorse fun races begin June 17Posted: May 31, 2012
The first Wildhorse Cycling Club’s Fun Race of the season is less than three weeks away.
The first of two races is set for Sunday, June 17, during Sam Steele Days and the second is Sunday, July 22.
Both events will take place at the Eager Hills Fraggle Rock parking area (turn off Hwy. 3/95 just past the SPCA).
The races are good-natured and are a great community celebration for all ages. Volunteers and spectators welcome.
There is a free, fun kids’ circuit and race geared toward four to 12 year olds and a fundraising BBQ following the race.
Membership fees and profits from events will go toward trail maps and signage, group rides, event organization, insurance, legal trails, trail building and maintenance.
Pre registration is encouraged; pay on race day.
Visit bikewildhorse.ca for course information.
Wildhorse Cycling Club
Tags: Wildhorse Cycling ClubWildhorse Cycling Club’s Fun Race
Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals> Read More
A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education> Read More
CFUW Cranbrook Club open to new members> Read More
An education system sadly failing its children> Read More
Facebook ruined my dress> Read More
An exquisite writer who lays claim to traditions of Homer> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Safety and connectivity behind KNP funding> Read More