- Fundraiser for Sparwood man battling cancer
- Coroners identifies victims of motor vehicle crash
- Cornwell is a master of detail
- Did you hear about the driver who…?
- Kootenay Authors' Book Fair and Sale this Saturday
- This isn’t cold for those who remember 1950
- Please don’t kill deer, Elkford
- Lights out for the NDP
- Two dead in crash near Moyie
- Flathead border site location of multi-discipline camp
Wildhorse fun races begin June 17Posted: May 31, 2012
The first Wildhorse Cycling Club’s Fun Race of the season is less than three weeks away.
The first of two races is set for Sunday, June 17, during Sam Steele Days and the second is Sunday, July 22.
Both events will take place at the Eager Hills Fraggle Rock parking area (turn off Hwy. 3/95 just past the SPCA).
The races are good-natured and are a great community celebration for all ages. Volunteers and spectators welcome.
There is a free, fun kids’ circuit and race geared toward four to 12 year olds and a fundraising BBQ following the race.
Membership fees and profits from events will go toward trail maps and signage, group rides, event organization, insurance, legal trails, trail building and maintenance.
Pre registration is encouraged; pay on race day.
Visit bikewildhorse.ca for course information.
Wildhorse Cycling Club
Fundraiser for Sparwood man battling cancer> Read More
Cranbrook Garden Club brings holiday spirit to EKRH> Read More
Please don’t kill deer, Elkford> Read More
Only ethical course is to transition away from fossil fuels> Read More
Lights out for the NDP> Read More
This isn’t cold for those who remember 1950> Read More
Cornwell is a master of detail> Read More
Fire Fighters give thanks> Read More