- Severe thunderstorm watch on for EK
- Fiery moment at Wildstone
- Sexual assault in Edgewater area
- Illegal dumping under investigation
- Rodeo action and a trip to Disneyland
- A chance to help valley youth
- Two in custody after four day crime spree
- Ktunaxa Nation disappointed with Treaty process lawsuit
- Heavy smoke visible from White Complex fires
- Stand up for B.C. farmland, farmers and food security
Wildhorse fun races begin June 17Posted: May 31, 2012
The first Wildhorse Cycling Club’s Fun Race of the season is less than three weeks away.
The first of two races is set for Sunday, June 17, during Sam Steele Days and the second is Sunday, July 22.
Both events will take place at the Eager Hills Fraggle Rock parking area (turn off Hwy. 3/95 just past the SPCA).
The races are good-natured and are a great community celebration for all ages. Volunteers and spectators welcome.
There is a free, fun kids’ circuit and race geared toward four to 12 year olds and a fundraising BBQ following the race.
Membership fees and profits from events will go toward trail maps and signage, group rides, event organization, insurance, legal trails, trail building and maintenance.
Pre registration is encouraged; pay on race day.
Visit bikewildhorse.ca for course information.
Wildhorse Cycling Club
Tags: Wildhorse Cycling ClubWildhorse Cycling Club’s Fun Race
Funds provided to boost accessibility> Read More
Illegal dumping under investigation> Read More
Severe thunderstorm watch on for EK> Read More
A chance to help valley youth> Read More
Fiery moment at Wildstone> Read More
Stand up for B.C. farmland, farmers and food security> Read More
Cranbrook Multi-Cultural Festival an important, exciting day> Read More
Ktunaxa Nation disappointed with Treaty process lawsuit> Read More