- Suspect sought in JulyFest assault
- Building community thanks to volunteers and Habitat for Humanity
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- If your daughter could meet you
- The perfect summer steakhouse burger
- Air lifted cyclist NHL player
- A look at JulyFest No. 42
- Descriptive excellence can’t save novel
- Cranbrook RCMP searching for missing man
- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
Wildhorse fun races begin June 17Posted: May 31, 2012
The first Wildhorse Cycling Club’s Fun Race of the season is less than three weeks away.
The first of two races is set for Sunday, June 17, during Sam Steele Days and the second is Sunday, July 22.
Both events will take place at the Eager Hills Fraggle Rock parking area (turn off Hwy. 3/95 just past the SPCA).
The races are good-natured and are a great community celebration for all ages. Volunteers and spectators welcome.
There is a free, fun kids’ circuit and race geared toward four to 12 year olds and a fundraising BBQ following the race.
Membership fees and profits from events will go toward trail maps and signage, group rides, event organization, insurance, legal trails, trail building and maintenance.
Pre registration is encouraged; pay on race day.
Visit bikewildhorse.ca for course information.
Wildhorse Cycling Club
Tags: Wildhorse Cycling ClubWildhorse Cycling Club’s Fun Race
The perfect summer steakhouse burger> Read More
CFUW Cranbrook readies to host 30th Artisan Bazaar> Read More
If your daughter could meet you> Read More
Descriptive excellence can’t save novel> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Walkabout Wordsmythes: prose, poetry, music to Centre 64> Read More
Building community thanks to volunteers and Habitat for Humanity> Read More
Suspect sought in JulyFest assault> Read More