- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
- Beer, spray paint and Flume swimming don’t mix
- Valley jail busy over weekend… and cows
- Heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast
- No blind eyes from RCMP during JulyFest
- Top three finishes for local wakeboarders in Alberta
- 6th Street N reconstruction to begin Monday
- Searchers locate missing cliff jumper’s body
- Heroin, meth, cash and crack cocaine seized
- The arts are alive and growing in Elkford
Wildhorse fun races begin June 17Posted: May 31, 2012
The first Wildhorse Cycling Club’s Fun Race of the season is less than three weeks away.
The first of two races is set for Sunday, June 17, during Sam Steele Days and the second is Sunday, July 22.
Both events will take place at the Eager Hills Fraggle Rock parking area (turn off Hwy. 3/95 just past the SPCA).
The races are good-natured and are a great community celebration for all ages. Volunteers and spectators welcome.
There is a free, fun kids’ circuit and race geared toward four to 12 year olds and a fundraising BBQ following the race.
Membership fees and profits from events will go toward trail maps and signage, group rides, event organization, insurance, legal trails, trail building and maintenance.
Pre registration is encouraged; pay on race day.
Visit bikewildhorse.ca for course information.
Wildhorse Cycling Club
Tags: Wildhorse Cycling ClubWildhorse Cycling Club’s Fun Race
The Cromoli Brothers present Hello Kimberley!> Read More
Water line break closes 2nd Street South> Read More
Beer, spray paint and Flume swimming don’t mix> Read More
June Burn Fund Calendar winner> Read More
6th Street N reconstruction to begin Monday> Read More
Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision> Read More
Top three finishes for local wakeboarders in Alberta> Read More
Flathead Bat BioBlitz may help endangered bats> Read More