- Rain/warm temps causing flooding issues around city
- Localized flooding occurring around region
- Icy morning created havoc on Highway 93/95
- Urban deer survey includes high level overview
- Canadian and BC Team members race in Kimberley
- Time management workshops coming to region
- Fernie Book Bike Project launched
- Multicultural Society conducting logo contest
- KAT hits all corners of the province
- Bozon in critical condition in Saskatoon hospital
Wildhorse fun races begin June 17Posted: May 31, 2012
The first Wildhorse Cycling Club’s Fun Race of the season is less than three weeks away.
The first of two races is set for Sunday, June 17, during Sam Steele Days and the second is Sunday, July 22.
Both events will take place at the Eager Hills Fraggle Rock parking area (turn off Hwy. 3/95 just past the SPCA).
The races are good-natured and are a great community celebration for all ages. Volunteers and spectators welcome.
There is a free, fun kids’ circuit and race geared toward four to 12 year olds and a fundraising BBQ following the race.
Membership fees and profits from events will go toward trail maps and signage, group rides, event organization, insurance, legal trails, trail building and maintenance.
Pre registration is encouraged; pay on race day.
Visit bikewildhorse.ca for course information.
Wildhorse Cycling Club
Localized flooding occurring around region> Read More
Rain/warm temps causing flooding issues around city> Read More
KAT hits all corners of the province> Read More
Canadian and BC Team members race in Kimberley> Read More
Icy morning created havoc on Highway 93/95> Read More
Urban deer survey includes high level overview> Read More
EK Employment Share Your Success draw> Read More
Time management workshops coming to region> Read More