- Teck responds to Globe’s selenium article
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- Jumbo is simply one more added challenge
- McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook
- Horoscope for the week beginning Oct. 24
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay
- Help this man keep wearing this bra
- Fund established to help Kimberley family
- Cranbrook senior’s book continues to captivate
Wildhorse fun races begin June 17Posted: May 31, 2012
The first Wildhorse Cycling Club’s Fun Race of the season is less than three weeks away.
The first of two races is set for Sunday, June 17, during Sam Steele Days and the second is Sunday, July 22.
Both events will take place at the Eager Hills Fraggle Rock parking area (turn off Hwy. 3/95 just past the SPCA).
The races are good-natured and are a great community celebration for all ages. Volunteers and spectators welcome.
There is a free, fun kids’ circuit and race geared toward four to 12 year olds and a fundraising BBQ following the race.
Membership fees and profits from events will go toward trail maps and signage, group rides, event organization, insurance, legal trails, trail building and maintenance.
Pre registration is encouraged; pay on race day.
Visit bikewildhorse.ca for course information.
Wildhorse Cycling Club
Tags: Wildhorse Cycling ClubWildhorse Cycling Club’s Fun Race
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Impaired driver causes crash> Read More
Cranbrook senior’s book continues to captivate> Read More
Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay> Read More
Jumbo is simply one more added challenge> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning Oct. 24> Read More
Teck responds to Globe’s selenium article> Read More
McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook> Read More