- Rain/warm temps causing flooding issues around city
- Icy morning created havoc on Highway 93/95
- Localized flooding occurring around region
- Canadian and BC Team members race in Kimberley
- Urban deer survey includes high level overview
- Time management workshops coming to region
- Embracing the beefiness with pot-roast
- KAT hits all corners of the province
- Multicultural Society conducting logo contest
- NDP abandoning rural B.C.: Bennett
Cowboy breakfast tomorrow morningPosted: July 5, 2012
Tourism Radium is hosting a by-donation Cowboy Breakfast Friday morning (July 6), in a bid to raise funds for the Radium Hot Springs Volunteer Fire Department.
The breakfast will be held in the parking area of Fire’D Up, 4935 Highway 93 (previously the Melting Pot Eatery).
Breakfast will run from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Wear your western gear and come and enjoy another fantastic Radium community event.
Gran Fondo will be even grander this year> Read More
Dynamic innovator bringing genomics to Cranbrook> Read More
Flooding eases in Cranbrook overnight> Read More
Localized flooding occurring around region> Read More
Rain/warm temps causing flooding issues around city> Read More
KAT hits all corners of the province> Read More
Canadian and BC Team members race in Kimberley> Read More
Icy morning created havoc on Highway 93/95> Read More