- Heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast
- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
- Valley jail busy over weekend… and cows
- No blind eyes from RCMP during JulyFest
- Top three finishes for local wakeboarders in Alberta
- Heroin, meth, cash and crack cocaine seized
- Searchers locate missing cliff jumper’s body
- West Fernie restructure to proceed say prelim results
- Search for Alex Brown continues
- 6th Street N reconstruction to begin Monday
Cowboy breakfast tomorrow morningPosted: July 5, 2012
Tourism Radium is hosting a by-donation Cowboy Breakfast Friday morning (July 6), in a bid to raise funds for the Radium Hot Springs Volunteer Fire Department.
The breakfast will be held in the parking area of Fire’D Up, 4935 Highway 93 (previously the Melting Pot Eatery).
Breakfast will run from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Wear your western gear and come and enjoy another fantastic Radium community event.
e-KNOWTags: Cowboy BreakfastRadium Hot Springs Volunteer Fire DepartmentTourism Radium
June Burn Fund Calendar winner> Read More
6th Street N reconstruction to begin Monday> Read More
Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision> Read More
Top three finishes for local wakeboarders in Alberta> Read More
Flathead Bat BioBlitz may help endangered bats> Read More
The arts are alive and growing in Elkford> Read More
College’s Mobile Simulator on maiden voyage> Read More
Heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast> Read More