- Bomb threat closes Cranbrook Safeway
- Trafficker arrested in Cranbrook
- Make list and check twice for safe holiday travel
- Police seek info after shots fired at city home
- B.C. wine heading to grocery shelves in spring
- Tradition of giving lives at Rocky Mountain Diesel
- U.S. Senate legislation affecting Flathead River Valley
- Horoscope for the week beginning Dec. 19
- Exploring one of man’s most enduring passions
- RDEK Board Highlights
Cowboy breakfast tomorrow morningPosted: July 5, 2012
Tourism Radium is hosting a by-donation Cowboy Breakfast Friday morning (July 6), in a bid to raise funds for the Radium Hot Springs Volunteer Fire Department.
The breakfast will be held in the parking area of Fire’D Up, 4935 Highway 93 (previously the Melting Pot Eatery).
Breakfast will run from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Wear your western gear and come and enjoy another fantastic Radium community event.
e-KNOWTags: Cowboy BreakfastRadium Hot Springs Volunteer Fire DepartmentTourism Radium
Stupid Disney Princesses> Read More
Exploring one of man’s most enduring passions> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Wasa hosting Winter Festival Dec. 31> Read More
Make list and check twice for safe holiday travel> Read More
B.C. wine heading to grocery shelves in spring> Read More
U.S. Senate legislation affecting Flathead River Valley> Read More
Tradition of giving lives at Rocky Mountain Diesel> Read More