- Smoke haze thickens as heat returns
- Unidentified cyclist in coma; identity sought
- Info leads to arrests outside Cranbrook
- Mayor concerned about closures after accidents
- July in the East Kootenay
- COs made aware of bobcat at JimSmith
- Capt. Smarm calls an election
- Grizzly reported near mobile home park
- Important rules to follow in berry season
- MP looks forward to campaign
Cowboy breakfast tomorrow morningPosted: July 5, 2012
Tourism Radium is hosting a by-donation Cowboy Breakfast Friday morning (July 6), in a bid to raise funds for the Radium Hot Springs Volunteer Fire Department.
The breakfast will be held in the parking area of Fire’D Up, 4935 Highway 93 (previously the Melting Pot Eatery).
Breakfast will run from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Wear your western gear and come and enjoy another fantastic Radium community event.
e-KNOWTags: Cowboy BreakfastRadium Hot Springs Volunteer Fire DepartmentTourism Radium
Unidentified cyclist in coma; identity sought> Read More
First Saturdays launches Arts on the Edge> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
Deadline extended for input on climate plan> Read More
Shred Kelly and FBC’s Cheers to Charity> Read More
The story of a once wild river> Read More
Dancing in the Park August 22> Read More
Jumbo Wild East-West Hike August 15> Read More