- Kenny Bridge Citizen of the Year
- More traffic than ever but less maintenance on our highways
- RDEK board showed sound leadership
- Winter road maintenance causing concerns
- Snowman stolen
- Kootenays flooding eligible for disaster financial assistance
- Flooding potential noted by RDEK
- Coroners identifies victims of motor vehicle crash
- Holiday Train lit up the East Kootenay
- Area director tries to kibosh OCP amendment
Cowboy breakfast tomorrow morningPosted: July 5, 2012
Tourism Radium is hosting a by-donation Cowboy Breakfast Friday morning (July 6), in a bid to raise funds for the Radium Hot Springs Volunteer Fire Department.
The breakfast will be held in the parking area of Fire’D Up, 4935 Highway 93 (previously the Melting Pot Eatery).
Breakfast will run from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Wear your western gear and come and enjoy another fantastic Radium community event.
Kenny Bridge Citizen of the Year> Read More
Holiday Train lit up the East Kootenay> Read More
Toyota’s second annual food drive shifts into high gear> Read More
Flooding potential noted by RDEK> Read More
Snowman stolen> Read More
Invermere project one of 26 to get Age-friendly grants> Read More
Star trail dances above Hosmer> Read More
Fire risks increase during the holidays> Read More