- FFD battling fully involved house fire
- 3 facts you need to know
- Fernie fire claims life of 69-year-old man
- Idlewild rehab gets $2.8 million
- Local communities feel brunt of bad BC Liberal decisions
- Search intensifies for home invasion suspect
- Immense harm to B.C. ratepayers
- McKerracher re-elected KERHD chair; Taft vice
- Warm spring forecasted
- City gets $4.5M for Gerry Sorensen Way
Cowboy breakfast tomorrow morningPosted: July 5, 2012
Tourism Radium is hosting a by-donation Cowboy Breakfast Friday morning (July 6), in a bid to raise funds for the Radium Hot Springs Volunteer Fire Department.
The breakfast will be held in the parking area of Fire’D Up, 4935 Highway 93 (previously the Melting Pot Eatery).
Breakfast will run from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Wear your western gear and come and enjoy another fantastic Radium community event.
e-KNOWTags: Cowboy BreakfastRadium Hot Springs Volunteer Fire DepartmentTourism Radium
Your weekly Haloscope> Read More
Reach targeted audiences with custom email campaigns> Read More
Wonderful Wartime Weddings> Read More
Keeping the feeling forever> Read More
Immense harm to B.C. ratepayers> Read More
Bankruptcy vs. consumer proposal> Read More
Fernie fire claims life of 69-year-old man> Read More
Independent science led to Great Bear protection> Read More