- Avalanche warning for B.C. Interior ranges
- High-risk sex offender reported bound for Cranbrook
- Vaccinate or mask before visiting health-care facilities
- Kootenay MLAs press Liberals for Jumbo answers
- Multiple charges following confinement and attack
- Ecosystem restoration planned for Lot 48
- Cold snap alert for East Kootenay
- Old pyramid scheme but different name
- Successful city son urges people to never quit
- Do You Hear What I Hear?
Cowboy breakfast tomorrow morningPosted: July 5, 2012
Tourism Radium is hosting a by-donation Cowboy Breakfast Friday morning (July 6), in a bid to raise funds for the Radium Hot Springs Volunteer Fire Department.
The breakfast will be held in the parking area of Fire’D Up, 4935 Highway 93 (previously the Melting Pot Eatery).
Breakfast will run from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Wear your western gear and come and enjoy another fantastic Radium community event.
e-KNOWTags: Cowboy BreakfastRadium Hot Springs Volunteer Fire DepartmentTourism Radium
World’s best trained at Panorama> Read More
Avalanche warning for B.C. Interior ranges> Read More
Village council being sworn in> Read More
CDAC Presents: Members’ Winter Exhibition> Read More
Kootenay MLAs press Liberals for Jumbo answers> Read More
Vaccinate or mask before visiting health-care facilities> Read More
Tracks showing at Vogue> Read More
Ecosystem restoration planned for Lot 48> Read More