- Traffic signals to be updated
- Series of charges for impaired driver after hit and run
- Tentative agreement reached
- International conference to explore future of Columbia River
- A picture perfect day for fourth Salmon Festival
- RCMP find missing owner of vehicle
- Help care for this ribbon of life
- Saskatoon man killed in Fairmont crash
- Silver anniversary for Show & Shine
- SD5 Board Notes
Cranbrook Night Market this WednesdayPosted: July 10, 2012
Join the Cranbrook Farmers’ Market for the first of four Night Markets, this Wednesday, July 11.
Four Wednesdays this summer, Rotary Park will come alive with a huge variety of vendors offering everything from hot food to fresh garden produce to handmade jewelry, crafts and body care items to fresh plants and delicious baked goods. Add to this local musicians performing courtesy of the Cranbrook and District Arts Council, and you have a great way to spend a summer night! Come on downtown on Wednesday July 11, 25, August 8 and 22.
Night Markets run from 5 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Go to: www.cranbookfarmersmarket.com for more.
SubmittedTags: Cranbrook and District Arts CouncilCranbrook Farmers’ MarketNight Markets
International conference to explore future of Columbia River> Read More
Sustainability Symposium set to inspire educators> Read More
Silver anniversary for Show & Shine> Read More
Help care for this ribbon of life> Read More
Activities kept our town wonderfully vibrant all summer> Read More
Business After Business returns Thursday at Bear’s> Read More
Remembering Jim Ogilvie> Read More
Series of charges for impaired driver after hit and run> Read More