- Gordon Rice found deceased
- Four new fires southwest of city
- George “Doc” Lang obituary
- Crime spree field narrowed in Kimberley
- RCMP seek help in locating Creston woman
- Police still searching for Gordon Rice
- Kootenays can mitigate impacts of wildfires: Stetski
- RCMP seek missing city man
- Watchful eyes lead to stolen vehicle bust
- Smokey Skies Advisory in effect for Kootenays
Cranbrook Night Market this WednesdayPosted: July 10, 2012
Join the Cranbrook Farmers’ Market for the first of four Night Markets, this Wednesday, July 11.
Four Wednesdays this summer, Rotary Park will come alive with a huge variety of vendors offering everything from hot food to fresh garden produce to handmade jewelry, crafts and body care items to fresh plants and delicious baked goods. Add to this local musicians performing courtesy of the Cranbrook and District Arts Council, and you have a great way to spend a summer night! Come on downtown on Wednesday July 11, 25, August 8 and 22.
Night Markets run from 5 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Go to: www.cranbookfarmersmarket.com for more.
SubmittedTags: Cranbrook and District Arts CouncilCranbrook Farmers’ MarketNight Markets
Potential fire hazard sparks discussion> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
Six ICE players to attend NHL training camps> Read More
Local wakeboarders podium at Nationals> Read More
Lucky 13 for Park On Us> Read More
Alliance adds new trails at Montane, Fernie> Read More
Public encouraged to battle invasive plants> Read More
Gordon Rice found deceased> Read More