- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- Land and Land Title act changes introduced
- RCMP in on search for missing Edmonton man
- Purcell Field House taking shape
- Outdoor Youth Leadership Program a success
- Cranbrook to Wardner Trail phase a success
- Just how stupid do they think we are?
- Chamber hires new Executive Director
- Arts council seeks new MOU for old fire hall
Cranbrook Night Market this WednesdayPosted: July 10, 2012
Join the Cranbrook Farmers’ Market for the first of four Night Markets, this Wednesday, July 11.
Four Wednesdays this summer, Rotary Park will come alive with a huge variety of vendors offering everything from hot food to fresh garden produce to handmade jewelry, crafts and body care items to fresh plants and delicious baked goods. Add to this local musicians performing courtesy of the Cranbrook and District Arts Council, and you have a great way to spend a summer night! Come on downtown on Wednesday July 11, 25, August 8 and 22.
Night Markets run from 5 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Go to: www.cranbookfarmersmarket.com for more.
SubmittedTags: Cranbrook and District Arts CouncilCranbrook Farmers’ MarketNight Markets
More than $5,000 raised for three charities> Read More
Lease terms for adventure tourism operators increasing> Read More
Free transit applications for low income residents> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning March 27> Read More
In Focus brings five photographers to Centre 64> Read More
Burn Fund Calendar winner> Read More
Reinhart, Valiev WHL all-stars> Read More
RCMP in on search for missing Edmonton man> Read More