- Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller
- Physician vacancies taxing regional ER
- Severe thunderstorm watch on for EK
- Fiery moment at Wildstone
- Cell phones found; are they yours?
- Jumbo monitoring camps established
- Illegal dumping under investigation
- Sexual assault in Edgewater area
- Federal cabinet minister at home in Cranbrook
- Ongoing boat inspections recommended
Cranbrook Night Market this WednesdayPosted: July 10, 2012
Join the Cranbrook Farmers’ Market for the first of four Night Markets, this Wednesday, July 11.
Four Wednesdays this summer, Rotary Park will come alive with a huge variety of vendors offering everything from hot food to fresh garden produce to handmade jewelry, crafts and body care items to fresh plants and delicious baked goods. Add to this local musicians performing courtesy of the Cranbrook and District Arts Council, and you have a great way to spend a summer night! Come on downtown on Wednesday July 11, 25, August 8 and 22.
Night Markets run from 5 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Go to: www.cranbookfarmersmarket.com for more.
SubmittedTags: Cranbrook and District Arts CouncilCranbrook Farmers’ MarketNight Markets
Stay vigilant to reduce thefts from vehicles> Read More
Cell phones found; are they yours?> Read More
Elk Watershed Discovery Camp a success> Read More
Ongoing boat inspections recommended> Read More
Support available to hire students> Read More
The Freedom Climb> Read More
Jumbo monitoring camps established> Read More
Assistance sought to locate overdue traveller> Read More