- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
- Heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast
- Valley jail busy over weekend… and cows
- No blind eyes from RCMP during JulyFest
- Top three finishes for local wakeboarders in Alberta
- Heroin, meth, cash and crack cocaine seized
- Beer, spray paint and Flume swimming don’t mix
- 6th Street N reconstruction to begin Monday
- Search for Alex Brown continues
- Searchers locate missing cliff jumper’s body
Cranbrook Night Market this WednesdayPosted: July 10, 2012
Join the Cranbrook Farmers’ Market for the first of four Night Markets, this Wednesday, July 11.
Four Wednesdays this summer, Rotary Park will come alive with a huge variety of vendors offering everything from hot food to fresh garden produce to handmade jewelry, crafts and body care items to fresh plants and delicious baked goods. Add to this local musicians performing courtesy of the Cranbrook and District Arts Council, and you have a great way to spend a summer night! Come on downtown on Wednesday July 11, 25, August 8 and 22.
Night Markets run from 5 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Go to: www.cranbookfarmersmarket.com for more.
SubmittedTags: Cranbrook and District Arts CouncilCranbrook Farmers’ MarketNight Markets
Beer, spray paint and Flume swimming don’t mix> Read More
June Burn Fund Calendar winner> Read More
6th Street N reconstruction to begin Monday> Read More
Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision> Read More
Top three finishes for local wakeboarders in Alberta> Read More
Flathead Bat BioBlitz may help endangered bats> Read More
The arts are alive and growing in Elkford> Read More
College’s Mobile Simulator on maiden voyage> Read More