- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Dam breach concern forcing lake level lowering
- Elizabeth Lake Lodge addition approved
- Businessman Bennett
- Let’s stop fighting amongst ourselves
- Repaving initiative big in 2015 Road Program
- Colin Ferrie earns Canada Games gold
- Lock or lose it
- C-51 gives police tools to fight terrorists
- CMCS directors ready for second festival
Cranbrook Night Market this WednesdayPosted: July 10, 2012
Join the Cranbrook Farmers’ Market for the first of four Night Markets, this Wednesday, July 11.
Four Wednesdays this summer, Rotary Park will come alive with a huge variety of vendors offering everything from hot food to fresh garden produce to handmade jewelry, crafts and body care items to fresh plants and delicious baked goods. Add to this local musicians performing courtesy of the Cranbrook and District Arts Council, and you have a great way to spend a summer night! Come on downtown on Wednesday July 11, 25, August 8 and 22.
Night Markets run from 5 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Go to: www.cranbookfarmersmarket.com for more.
SubmittedTags: Cranbrook and District Arts CouncilCranbrook Farmers’ MarketNight Markets
Lock or lose it> Read More
Record number nominated for awards> Read More
Machine Models at Arts Station Gallery> Read More
North Star presenting Showcase 2015> Read More
Grey Cup joining grand opening festivities> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More
Let’s stop fighting amongst ourselves> Read More
New branch manager for Wildsight> Read More