- Fundraiser for Sparwood man battling cancer
- This isn’t cold for those who remember 1950
- Coroners identifies victims of motor vehicle crash
- Cornwell is a master of detail
- Area director tries to kibosh OCP amendment
- Kootenay Authors' Book Fair and Sale this Saturday
- Did you hear about the driver who…?
- Niedermayer plaque ceremony December 27
- Flathead border site location of multi-discipline camp
- Two dead in crash near Moyie
Cranbrook Night Market this WednesdayPosted: July 10, 2012
Join the Cranbrook Farmers’ Market for the first of four Night Markets, this Wednesday, July 11.
Four Wednesdays this summer, Rotary Park will come alive with a huge variety of vendors offering everything from hot food to fresh garden produce to handmade jewelry, crafts and body care items to fresh plants and delicious baked goods. Add to this local musicians performing courtesy of the Cranbrook and District Arts Council, and you have a great way to spend a summer night! Come on downtown on Wednesday July 11, 25, August 8 and 22.
Night Markets run from 5 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Go to: www.cranbookfarmersmarket.com for more.
Celestial Rhythms – Week 50> Read More
Area director tries to kibosh OCP amendment> Read More
Canadian Museum of Rail Travel seeks community feedback> Read More
Signature book honours Nelson Mandela> Read More
Niedermayer plaque ceremony December 27> Read More
Special health care chairs arrive> Read More
Second season of Cranbrook’s Public Produce Garden a big success> Read More
SPCA benefits from 13th annual Pictures with Santa> Read More