- Internet child luring investigation leads to U.K.
- Three arrested, firearms seized in morning arrest
- Fire fighters and RCMP bring fire under control
- 30 days in jail for evading police
- Assessment shows building in avalanche path
- City has 78 full-time staff; a break down
- Wicked Raised Beds Workshops
- Dangerous drugs seized in weekend bust
- It may be time to burn your credit card
- Paint the Train a testament to value of volunteerism
Cranbrook Night Market this WednesdayPosted: July 10, 2012
Join the Cranbrook Farmers’ Market for the first of four Night Markets, this Wednesday, July 11.
Four Wednesdays this summer, Rotary Park will come alive with a huge variety of vendors offering everything from hot food to fresh garden produce to handmade jewelry, crafts and body care items to fresh plants and delicious baked goods. Add to this local musicians performing courtesy of the Cranbrook and District Arts Council, and you have a great way to spend a summer night! Come on downtown on Wednesday July 11, 25, August 8 and 22.
Night Markets run from 5 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Go to: www.cranbookfarmersmarket.com for more.
SubmittedTags: Cranbrook and District Arts CouncilCranbrook Farmers’ MarketNight Markets
Volunteer makes immeasurable contribution to CCS> Read More
Connecting cultures with Meet and Greet events> Read More
Open house supports campers and S’more> Read More
It may be time to burn your credit card> Read More
More than a self-help book on grief> Read More
BC Liberals can’t be trusted with land deals> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Fernie Council Connection> Read More