- Undue stress caused by undelivered promise
- Fund established to help bear attack survivor
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Hot Car Report
- Fatal crash still under investigation
- Grizzly attack survivor stable in Calgary
- Standing room only at Fernie book launch
- Lucky 13 for EK Wine Festival
- Positive steps taken in preventing human/wildlife conflict
- Wilks acclaimed as Kootenay-Columbia candidate
Cranbrook Night Market this WednesdayPosted: July 10, 2012
Join the Cranbrook Farmers’ Market for the first of four Night Markets, this Wednesday, July 11.
Four Wednesdays this summer, Rotary Park will come alive with a huge variety of vendors offering everything from hot food to fresh garden produce to handmade jewelry, crafts and body care items to fresh plants and delicious baked goods. Add to this local musicians performing courtesy of the Cranbrook and District Arts Council, and you have a great way to spend a summer night! Come on downtown on Wednesday July 11, 25, August 8 and 22.
Night Markets run from 5 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Go to: www.cranbookfarmersmarket.com for more.
SubmittedTags: Cranbrook and District Arts CouncilCranbrook Farmers’ MarketNight Markets
All-Candidates Forum tomorrow in Sparwood> Read More
Wilks acclaimed as Kootenay-Columbia candidate> Read More
Councillor forum being held Oct. 29> Read More
Positive steps taken in preventing human/wildlife conflict> Read More
Chamber celebrates Small Business Week> Read More
Hot Car Report> Read More
Bryce McGinnis Coach of the Year> Read More
Headbanger Festival returns to Radium> Read More