- Arrest made after stabbing
- Run off watches still occurring
- Annual Career and Job Fair Wednesday
- Self fill sandbag station at Jaffray Pub
- $1,000 prize waiting to be claimed
- Police searching for man following assault
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- B&Es reported early Monday morning
- Four impaired drivers taken off the road
- Obituary for Arnold Stewart
Cranbrook Night Market this WednesdayPosted: July 10, 2012
Join the Cranbrook Farmers’ Market for the first of four Night Markets, this Wednesday, July 11.
Four Wednesdays this summer, Rotary Park will come alive with a huge variety of vendors offering everything from hot food to fresh garden produce to handmade jewelry, crafts and body care items to fresh plants and delicious baked goods. Add to this local musicians performing courtesy of the Cranbrook and District Arts Council, and you have a great way to spend a summer night! Come on downtown on Wednesday July 11, 25, August 8 and 22.
Night Markets run from 5 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Go to: www.cranbookfarmersmarket.com for more.
$1,000 prize waiting to be claimed> Read More
Free workshop on mold at COTR> Read More
Water Quality Advisory rescinded for Cranbrook> Read More
Work hard, play hard attitude brings much vitality to region> Read More
Melissa Lauren brings her ‘Mess’ to Invermere> Read More
International recognition for the Idlewild Peace Park> Read More
Fire chief recognized for quarter century service> Read More
Four impaired drivers taken off the road> Read More