- KNP highway closed due to ice; now open
- Local girls compete at Tailwind in Lethbridge
- Hunt on for rare rock after meteorites fall
- Cranbrook Canadian Tire moving
- Snow Golf Tourney tees off Feb. 7
- Province is raising camping fees
- A fine evening with Juan Santos 12-year-old rum
- Preventative measures for bedwetting
- Between …
- 3 facts you need to know
Cranbrook Night Market this WednesdayPosted: July 10, 2012
Join the Cranbrook Farmers’ Market for the first of four Night Markets, this Wednesday, July 11.
Four Wednesdays this summer, Rotary Park will come alive with a huge variety of vendors offering everything from hot food to fresh garden produce to handmade jewelry, crafts and body care items to fresh plants and delicious baked goods. Add to this local musicians performing courtesy of the Cranbrook and District Arts Council, and you have a great way to spend a summer night! Come on downtown on Wednesday July 11, 25, August 8 and 22.
Night Markets run from 5 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Go to: www.cranbookfarmersmarket.com for more.
SubmittedTags: Cranbrook and District Arts CouncilCranbrook Farmers’ MarketNight Markets
Snow Golf Tourney tees off Feb. 7> Read More
Brent Butt coming to Cranbrook> Read More
Oh SSNAP! Art prizes available for all> Read More
Fernie Alpine Resort Summit Fund aids ICU> Read More
KNP highway closed due to ice; now open> Read More
Local girls compete at Tailwind in Lethbridge> Read More
A fine evening with Juan Santos 12-year-old rum> Read More
Mutual funds and key considerations for investors> Read More