- Avalanche warning for B.C. Interior ranges
- High-risk sex offender reported bound for Cranbrook
- Multiple charges following confinement and attack
- Vaccinate or mask before visiting health-care facilities
- Kootenay MLAs press Liberals for Jumbo answers
- Cold snap alert for East Kootenay
- Ecosystem restoration planned for Lot 48
- Old pyramid scheme but different name
- Horoscope for the week beginning Nov. 28
- Successful city son urges people to never quit
Cranbrook Night Market this WednesdayPosted: July 10, 2012
Join the Cranbrook Farmers’ Market for the first of four Night Markets, this Wednesday, July 11.
Four Wednesdays this summer, Rotary Park will come alive with a huge variety of vendors offering everything from hot food to fresh garden produce to handmade jewelry, crafts and body care items to fresh plants and delicious baked goods. Add to this local musicians performing courtesy of the Cranbrook and District Arts Council, and you have a great way to spend a summer night! Come on downtown on Wednesday July 11, 25, August 8 and 22.
Night Markets run from 5 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Go to: www.cranbookfarmersmarket.com for more.
SubmittedTags: Cranbrook and District Arts CouncilCranbrook Farmers’ MarketNight Markets
Horoscope for the week beginning Nov. 28> Read More
Have your say and win $1,000 to donate> Read More
Ambassadors bring hospitals smiles> Read More
Fernie’s new council swearing in Dec. 1> Read More
Winter storm warning for Elk Valley> Read More
World’s best trained at Panorama> Read More
Avalanche warning for B.C. Interior ranges> Read More
Village council being sworn in> Read More