- 3 facts you need to know
- Locally-based officers help end Trans-Canada pursuit
- The game store
- Knee-knocking tester for Miracle on Baker
- Cat found injured, bleeding at dump
- One month later
- Cranbrook RCMP arrest US fugitive wanted by FBI
- Say goodbye to lounge restrictions in restaurants
- Retail therapy is best spent in the wilderness
- Three key things in selling a home
Cranbrook Night Market this WednesdayPosted: July 10, 2012
Join the Cranbrook Farmers’ Market for the first of four Night Markets, this Wednesday, July 11.
Four Wednesdays this summer, Rotary Park will come alive with a huge variety of vendors offering everything from hot food to fresh garden produce to handmade jewelry, crafts and body care items to fresh plants and delicious baked goods. Add to this local musicians performing courtesy of the Cranbrook and District Arts Council, and you have a great way to spend a summer night! Come on downtown on Wednesday July 11, 25, August 8 and 22.
- Receive news and updates
- Sent weekly
- Unsubcribe any time
Night Markets run from 5 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Go to: www.cranbookfarmersmarket.com for more.
SubmittedTags: Cranbrook and District Arts CouncilCranbrook Farmers’ MarketNight Markets
One month later> Read More
How does a pre-approval / rate hold work?> Read More
Your weekly Haloscope> Read More
How to make the most of your philanthropy> Read More
Three key things in selling a home> Read More
Cat found injured, bleeding at dump> Read More
10 Kootenay authors at Lotus Books> Read More
Meet Summerhill Pyramid Winery> Read More