- 2nd St. South disruption this morning
- Calgary firefighter drowns in Columbia Lake
- RCMP seek help in Elkford assault case
- High temps prompt heat stress alert
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- High fire danger locally
- Fires being battled near Cranbrook
- Random act of kindness
- Next steps in theatre replacement discussed
- Campfire ban coming for Southeast Fire Centre
Cranbrook Night Market this WednesdayPosted: July 10, 2012
Join the Cranbrook Farmers’ Market for the first of four Night Markets, this Wednesday, July 11.
Four Wednesdays this summer, Rotary Park will come alive with a huge variety of vendors offering everything from hot food to fresh garden produce to handmade jewelry, crafts and body care items to fresh plants and delicious baked goods. Add to this local musicians performing courtesy of the Cranbrook and District Arts Council, and you have a great way to spend a summer night! Come on downtown on Wednesday July 11, 25, August 8 and 22.
Night Markets run from 5 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Go to: www.cranbookfarmersmarket.com for more.
SubmittedTags: Cranbrook and District Arts CouncilCranbrook Farmers’ MarketNight Markets
RDEK celebrates launch with West Fernie residents> Read More
Funding for local priorities in Kootenay East> Read More
SunMine generating electricity> Read More
Soil Mates Companion Planting Garden Workshop> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning July 3> Read More
High fire danger locally> Read More
Raffle helps out ICU> Read More
PTSD program benefits from BBQ> Read More