- Parastone on track for launch of newest neighbourhood
- Local Food in the Kitchen returns with workshops
- Burn targets hit; more planned weather depending
- Two men killed in industrial accident
- College welding apprentice attending nat’l conference
- UBCM asking province to stop funding Jumbo
- Bones, beer and boogie – an October feast
- City transitioning to new traffic light system
- Jumbo monitoring camps established
- 14-year-old Warfield girl missing
Cranbrook Night Market this WednesdayPosted: July 10, 2012
Join the Cranbrook Farmers’ Market for the first of four Night Markets, this Wednesday, July 11.
Four Wednesdays this summer, Rotary Park will come alive with a huge variety of vendors offering everything from hot food to fresh garden produce to handmade jewelry, crafts and body care items to fresh plants and delicious baked goods. Add to this local musicians performing courtesy of the Cranbrook and District Arts Council, and you have a great way to spend a summer night! Come on downtown on Wednesday July 11, 25, August 8 and 22.
Night Markets run from 5 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Go to: www.cranbookfarmersmarket.com for more.
SubmittedTags: Cranbrook and District Arts CouncilCranbrook Farmers’ MarketNight Markets
Burn targets hit; more planned weather depending> Read More
Elk Valley Economic Initiative gets $15,000 from CFEK> Read More
Fourth annual Celebration for Peace best ever> Read More
Local Food in the Kitchen returns with workshops> Read More
Parastone on track for launch of newest neighbourhood> Read More
A gorgeous weekend for a fall fair> Read More
Ron Popoff seeking seat on city council> Read More
Breastfeeding provides benefits for life> Read More