- Trafficker arrested in Cranbrook
- Bomb threat closes Cranbrook Safeway
- A tough time of year to take on this challenge
- Make list and check twice for safe holiday travel
- Police seek info after shots fired at city home
- Horoscope for the week beginning Dec. 19
- U.S. Senate legislation affecting Flathead River Valley
- B.C. wine heading to grocery shelves in spring
- Tradition of giving lives at Rocky Mountain Diesel
- Naked Wines offers amazing value
Cranbrook Night Market this WednesdayPosted: July 10, 2012
Join the Cranbrook Farmers’ Market for the first of four Night Markets, this Wednesday, July 11.
Four Wednesdays this summer, Rotary Park will come alive with a huge variety of vendors offering everything from hot food to fresh garden produce to handmade jewelry, crafts and body care items to fresh plants and delicious baked goods. Add to this local musicians performing courtesy of the Cranbrook and District Arts Council, and you have a great way to spend a summer night! Come on downtown on Wednesday July 11, 25, August 8 and 22.
Night Markets run from 5 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Go to: www.cranbookfarmersmarket.com for more.
SubmittedTags: Cranbrook and District Arts CouncilCranbrook Farmers’ MarketNight Markets
Rod & Gun Club offers deer capture services> Read More
Look Outside winners for November> Read More
November Burn Fund Calendar winner> Read More
Naked Wines offers amazing value> Read More
A tough time of year to take on this challenge> Read More
Stupid Disney Princesses> Read More
Exploring one of man’s most enduring passions> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More