- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- Patio applications now being taken
- SD5 Board Notes
- Local government is non-partisan
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- Valley ‘leaders’ ask Clark to approve Jumbo
- Bill 4 puts BC Parks in peril: environmental groups
- Jillian Michaels broke my bra
- Meet Kyla Cornish: Mommy is Weird
- Water Quality Advisory rescinded for Cranbrook
Cranbrook Night Market this WednesdayPosted: July 10, 2012
Join the Cranbrook Farmers’ Market for the first of four Night Markets, this Wednesday, July 11.
Four Wednesdays this summer, Rotary Park will come alive with a huge variety of vendors offering everything from hot food to fresh garden produce to handmade jewelry, crafts and body care items to fresh plants and delicious baked goods. Add to this local musicians performing courtesy of the Cranbrook and District Arts Council, and you have a great way to spend a summer night! Come on downtown on Wednesday July 11, 25, August 8 and 22.
Night Markets run from 5 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Go to: www.cranbookfarmersmarket.com for more.
SubmittedTags: Cranbrook and District Arts CouncilCranbrook Farmers’ MarketNight Markets
Camilleri delights all the senses> Read More
Jillian Michaels broke my bra> Read More
Meet Kyla Cornish: Mommy is Weird> Read More
Local government is non-partisan> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Another crack at the yoga chain world record> Read More
Trust’s environmental focus renewed> Read More
Rockies fundraising for new team bus> Read More