- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- SD5 Board Notes
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- Celestial Rhythms – April 2014
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- Disaster Financial Assistance approved for March flooding
- Hiaasen tilts at substantial windmills
- CVCC president steps down
- City backing 20-minute makeover
- Cat found with pellet gun wounds, gash in neck
Cranbrook Night Market this WednesdayPosted: July 10, 2012
Join the Cranbrook Farmers’ Market for the first of four Night Markets, this Wednesday, July 11.
Four Wednesdays this summer, Rotary Park will come alive with a huge variety of vendors offering everything from hot food to fresh garden produce to handmade jewelry, crafts and body care items to fresh plants and delicious baked goods. Add to this local musicians performing courtesy of the Cranbrook and District Arts Council, and you have a great way to spend a summer night! Come on downtown on Wednesday July 11, 25, August 8 and 22.
Night Markets run from 5 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Go to: www.cranbookfarmersmarket.com for more.
SubmittedTags: Cranbrook and District Arts CouncilCranbrook Farmers’ MarketNight Markets
Who jumped whom?> Read More
Careless burning results in wildfires> Read More
Province forming angling review committee> Read More
Mount Baker Wild Theatre enters new stream with Urinetown> Read More
Farmers’ Market coming to downtown Kimberley> Read More
50 shops and households to make up Fernie Spring Clean> Read More
Teck cutting 600 jobs worldwide> Read More
U13 Boys take bronze at provincials> Read More