- COs made aware of bobcat at JimSmith
- Kimberley’s SunMine powers up
- Campfires still banned in Southeast Fire Centre
- Police seek diamond rings owner
- DOI bylaw officer getting workout
- JGMRM reminded of CRA responsibilities
- Musical Ride coming to Fort Steele August 2
- Subject arrested for Kimberley thefts
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Volunteers key to Rails-to-Trails
Cranbrook Night Market this WednesdayPosted: July 10, 2012
Join the Cranbrook Farmers’ Market for the first of four Night Markets, this Wednesday, July 11.
Four Wednesdays this summer, Rotary Park will come alive with a huge variety of vendors offering everything from hot food to fresh garden produce to handmade jewelry, crafts and body care items to fresh plants and delicious baked goods. Add to this local musicians performing courtesy of the Cranbrook and District Arts Council, and you have a great way to spend a summer night! Come on downtown on Wednesday July 11, 25, August 8 and 22.
Night Markets run from 5 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Go to: www.cranbookfarmersmarket.com for more.
SubmittedTags: Cranbrook and District Arts CouncilCranbrook Farmers’ MarketNight Markets
Fernie awarded grant for cycling infrastructure> Read More
Grizzly reported near mobile home park> Read More
Simple mistake or a telling portrait?> Read More
Successful fundraising drive celebrated> Read More
DOI bylaw officer getting workout> Read More
Another medical marijuana dispensary interested> Read More
Important rules to follow in berry season> Read More
COs made aware of bobcat at JimSmith> Read More