- Horoscope for the week beginning April 29
- 2016 Youth Ambassador candidates introduced
- Coroners confirms identity of deceased sledder
- Local recognized for dedicated service
- Nurses Trail closed, now revitalized
- Sustainable Community Builder of the Year named
- City recommends funding for 37 organizations
- Possible suspect played it cool at collision scene
- Inaugural competition rocks house
- New substance use beds planned
Cranbrook Night Market this WednesdayPosted: July 10, 2012
Join the Cranbrook Farmers’ Market for the first of four Night Markets, this Wednesday, July 11.
Four Wednesdays this summer, Rotary Park will come alive with a huge variety of vendors offering everything from hot food to fresh garden produce to handmade jewelry, crafts and body care items to fresh plants and delicious baked goods. Add to this local musicians performing courtesy of the Cranbrook and District Arts Council, and you have a great way to spend a summer night! Come on downtown on Wednesday July 11, 25, August 8 and 22.
Night Markets run from 5 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
Go to: www.cranbookfarmersmarket.com for more.
SubmittedTags: Cranbrook and District Arts CouncilCranbrook Farmers’ MarketNight Markets
Exploring yesterday…today> Read More
A strong and forceful debut> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Inaugural competition rocks house> Read More
Source to mouth at the same time> Read More
Sustainable Community Builder of the Year named> Read More
GoGo Grannies Garage Sale Saturday> Read More
Second Amazing Race for youth May 6> Read More