- Rain/warm temps causing flooding issues around city
- Additional flooding reported
- Embracing the beefiness with pot-roast
- City issues water quality advisory
- Local student empowered to change culture of bullying
- Localized flooding occurring around region
- Flooding eases in Cranbrook overnight
- OCP first draft ready for review
- Cranbrook offers support to Tim Bozon / family
- Icy morning created havoc on Highway 93/95
Downtown Summer Socials begin WednesdayPosted: July 3, 2012
Fernie’s Downtown Summer Socials kick off Wednesday, July 4 with the first Wednesday Night Concert & Market from 5-9 p.m.
Then on Sunday July 8 is the first of the Sunday Downtown Socials, happening from 1-4 p.m. The theme for the first Sunday is Feel Good Fernie– a health and wellness-themed day.
Featuring free hand & foot massage/scrub treatments all day from Trillium Day Spa. Outdoor yoga, with Vitality. Free entertainment for children– giant chess and checker sets, sidewalk chalk, bouncy house and more!
As well as sidewalk shopping, truck treasures, food and beverage, and Second Avenue closed off to traffic. For up to the minute information– please visit the Summer Socials Facebook page- facebook.com/summersocials.
Fernie Chamber of Commerce
International Women’s Day & CFUW Cranbrook Club> Read More
Silver medal for Kimberley’s Josh Dueck> Read More
Forbes list reveals a tale of two life styles> Read More
Coelho leads readers to ask deep and hard questions> Read More
February Night Watch> Read More
FRC services now available in village> Read More
Water quality advisory continued; flood conditions improved> Read More
RDEK to monitor conditions through weekend> Read More