- Two dead in crash near Moyie
- Man assaulted during Westside rendezvous
- One dead after family of five submerged in Elk River
- Scott Niedermayer to be honoured by city
- Community rallies to help local family
- Holiday Spirits rising at Cranbrook and District Arts Council
- Affordable Art show runs until Dec. 20
- Six officers go bald after ball hockey tilt
- It’s Ladies’ Night in Marysville
- USW reach tentative deal with IFLRA
Downtown Summer Socials begin WednesdayPosted: July 3, 2012
Fernie’s Downtown Summer Socials kick off Wednesday, July 4 with the first Wednesday Night Concert & Market from 5-9 p.m.
Then on Sunday July 8 is the first of the Sunday Downtown Socials, happening from 1-4 p.m. The theme for the first Sunday is Feel Good Fernie– a health and wellness-themed day.
Featuring free hand & foot massage/scrub treatments all day from Trillium Day Spa. Outdoor yoga, with Vitality. Free entertainment for children– giant chess and checker sets, sidewalk chalk, bouncy house and more!
As well as sidewalk shopping, truck treasures, food and beverage, and Second Avenue closed off to traffic. For up to the minute information– please visit the Summer Socials Facebook page- facebook.com/summersocials.
Fernie Chamber of Commerce
Consultations begin on people with disabilities issues> Read More
All invited to attend DBA strategy meeting> Read More
Kootenay Authors’ Book Fair and Sale this Saturday> Read More
Holiday train returning to region> Read More
Two dead in crash near Moyie> Read More
Show your Starlite Appreciation – EKFH, ICE and Sam Reinhart> Read More
It’s Ladies’ Night in Marysville> Read More
Tentative agreements reached with KAR and Trickle Creek Lodge> Read More