- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
- Air lifted cyclist NHL player
- Beer, spray paint and Flume swimming don’t mix
- Valley jail busy over weekend… and cows
- Heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast
- Camping options around Cranbrook
- Cranbrook RCMP searching for missing man
- No blind eyes from RCMP during JulyFest
- Top three finishes for local wakeboarders in Alberta
Elkford ready to celebrate Wildcat DaysPosted: June 26, 2012
A stacked schedule of events is on the slate at this year’s Wildcat Days in the District of Elkford.
The community ‘at the start of the road’ is once again hosting a weekend of fun and games for the entire family, June 29-July 1, at several venues in Elkford.
Things get rolling on Friday, June 29, at 4 p.m., with the weekend ball tourney getting rolling at 5 p.m. Opening ceremonies begin at 5:30 p.m., which includes the announcement of Citizen of the Year.
Saturday is chock-a-block stuffed full of things to do and see and hear, beginning with a pancake breakfast, leading to an 11 a.m. parade and onward into the day with so many things on the schedule they can’t be easily fit into a story such as this.
On Canada Day Sunday, there are a host of events scheduled from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Elkford Aquatic Centre
Due to possible cancellations or scheduling issues, some events may be subject to change. For the most up-to-date information, please visit www.elkford.ca or pick up a Wild Cat Days Guide. Event guides and information available at the Elkford Visitor Centre or the Elkford Aquatic Centre.
For the full schedule to Wild Cat Days go to: http://www.elkford.ca/include/get.php?nodeid=722 .
Scenes from the Night Market> Read More
Driver confusion causes extensive damage> Read More
Air lifted cyclist NHL player> Read More
Seeking Sam Steele smiles> Read More
Camping options around Cranbrook> Read More
Health care support contract positions available> Read More
The Cromoli Brothers present Hello Kimberley!> Read More
Water line break closes 2nd Street South> Read More