- Winter road maintenance causing concerns
- More traffic than ever but less maintenance on our highways
- Coroners identifies victims of motor vehicle crash
- RDEK board showed sound leadership
- Area director tries to kibosh OCP amendment
- Kootenays flooding eligible for disaster financial assistance
- Star trail dances above Hosmer
- Horoscope for the Week beginning Dec. 21
- Walkers encouraged to use WFP concourse
- Fire risks increase during the holidays
JulyFest rockin’ July 20-22Posted: July 14, 2012
JulyFest is set to return July 20-22 and like in previous years, it will be one of Kimberley’s biggest events of the year.
A wide range of sports tournaments will also make Kimberley a lively place that weekend as there is a soccer tournament, the Triples on the Grass Volley Ball Tournament and a tennis festival.
On Saturday, July 21 there is the JulyFest 5K & 10K Run, which begins at 7:30 a.m. at the nature park and there will also be the sixth Annual Sullivan Challenge Extreme Stand-up Skateboard Race.
Don’t forget the Saturday Night Party at the Arena, too!
The Julyfest Homecoming Parade begins at 10:30 a.m. Saturday.
JulyFest organizers are asking for residents to come forward and volunteer.
“JulyFest is Your Party Kimberley! We need you to make it happen. We still need bocce referees and beverage servers – especially for Saturday night in the Arena. Not too late to get your organization involved to raise funds for your programs! In addition we have some important paid-positions still available. Interested? Can you Lend a hand? Call Kimberley & District Chamber of Commerce at 250-427-3666 today,” stated chamber executive director Sioban Staplin on the ImagineKimberley Facebook page.
Visit www.kimberleyjulyfest.com for more details.
Invermere project one of 26 to get Age-friendly grants> Read More
Star trail dances above Hosmer> Read More
Fire risks increase during the holidays> Read More
More traffic than ever but less maintenance on our highways> Read More
Walkers encouraged to use WFP concourse> Read More
Help Light a Star event extended to New Year> Read More
RDEK Board Highlights> Read More
Winter road maintenance causing concerns> Read More