- Fire Update – Whiteswan Area Fire
- Wildfire causes evacuation and closure of White Swan Provincial Park
- Southeast Fire Centre fighting fire near Canal Flats
- Area Restriction Order is in effect near the White Tail Brook fire
- Residents advised of scam; city files report with RCMP
- Invermere man arrested for July 27 stabbing
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- The Invermere MusicFest is here!
- New FM station approved for the East Kootenay
- Sparwood Council Facts
Redstreak Restoration Trail good any time of dayPosted: June 23, 2012
Friends of Kootenay
An interpretive brochure and interpretive panels feature stories of the restoration and its benefits to plant and wildlife communities in the Columbia Valley. Bighorn sheep and the endangered American badger are two of the species profiled.
It is a great trail for a morning, afternoon or evening stroll. Click on the brochure below to read.
The signs and pamphlet were designed by Heather Wall with text by Don Gayton.Tags: Friends of KootenayKootenay National ParkRedstreak CampgroundRedstreak Restoration Trail
Residents advised of scam; city files report with RCMP> Read More
First Saturday Celtic party with Cod Gone Wild> Read More
Dusty Downhill this Saturday> Read More
Area Restriction Order is in effect near the White Tail Brook fire> Read More
Fire Update – Whiteswan Area Fire> Read More
Wildfire causes evacuation and closure of White Swan Provincial Park> Read More
Over $1.6 million given to B.C. women> Read More
The Invermere MusicFest is here!> Read More