- Winter road maintenance causing concerns
- Holiday train returning to region
- Coroners identifies victims of motor vehicle crash
- Fundraiser for Sparwood man battling cancer
- City asks businesses to sound off on cameras
- This isn’t cold for those who remember 1950
- Gold and silver passes available for Rockies Film Series
- Innovative arts programs help grow young artists
- Kootenay Authors' Book Fair and Sale this Saturday
- RDEK Board Highlights
Wildcat Days 2012 in photosPosted: July 2, 2012
The District of Elkford has an in or two with the ‘keeper of the sun’ as the Elk Valley town keeps being blessed with rare sunny weather for big community events.
Last week it was the grand opening of the Community Conference Centre that was bathed in sunshine and this past Canada Day weekend also received generous portions of vitamin D, especially Saturday for the annual Wildcat Days Parade.
A wide range of family fun activities and sports tournaments took place during the three days of festivities.
The following is a photographic tour of Wildcat Days, from Saturday, June 30.
Please click on images to enlarge and to begin a self-directed slide show.
Help Light a Star event extended to New Year> Read More
RDEK Board Highlights> Read More
Winter road maintenance causing concerns> Read More
Gold and silver passes available for Rockies Film Series> Read More
Innovative arts programs help grow young artists> Read More
Plan sets CBT’s environmental priorities for next five years> Read More
City asks businesses to sound off on cameras> Read More
November’s Burn Fund Calendar winner> Read More