- Rain/warm temps causing flooding issues around city
- Additional flooding reported
- Embracing the beefiness with pot-roast
- City issues water quality advisory
- Local student empowered to change culture of bullying
- Localized flooding occurring around region
- Flooding eases in Cranbrook overnight
- Cranbrook offers support to Tim Bozon / family
- OCP first draft ready for review
- Icy morning created havoc on Highway 93/95
Wildcat Days 2012 in photosPosted: July 2, 2012
The District of Elkford has an in or two with the ‘keeper of the sun’ as the Elk Valley town keeps being blessed with rare sunny weather for big community events.
Last week it was the grand opening of the Community Conference Centre that was bathed in sunshine and this past Canada Day weekend also received generous portions of vitamin D, especially Saturday for the annual Wildcat Days Parade.
A wide range of family fun activities and sports tournaments took place during the three days of festivities.
The following is a photographic tour of Wildcat Days, from Saturday, June 30.
Please click on images to enlarge and to begin a self-directed slide show.
International Women’s Day & CFUW Cranbrook Club> Read More
Silver medal for Kimberley’s Josh Dueck> Read More
Forbes list reveals a tale of two life styles> Read More
Coelho leads readers to ask deep and hard questions> Read More
February Night Watch> Read More
FRC services now available in village> Read More
Water quality advisory continued; flood conditions improved> Read More
RDEK to monitor conditions through weekend> Read More