- Multiple charges following confinement and attack
- Appreciation of the Zamboni driver
- Dave Clarke joins city staff
- Directors say goodbye with gifts
- Deals a-plenty expected for Black Friday
- Speedwatch contributes to road safety
- Electric car charger operating at curling club
- Groups say Jumbo cannot legally proceed
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Fernie woman Community Futures Volunteer of the Year
Wildcat Days 2012 in photosPosted: July 2, 2012
The District of Elkford has an in or two with the ‘keeper of the sun’ as the Elk Valley town keeps being blessed with rare sunny weather for big community events.
Last week it was the grand opening of the Community Conference Centre that was bathed in sunshine and this past Canada Day weekend also received generous portions of vitamin D, especially Saturday for the annual Wildcat Days Parade.
A wide range of family fun activities and sports tournaments took place during the three days of festivities.
The following is a photographic tour of Wildcat Days, from Saturday, June 30.
Please click on images to enlarge and to begin a self-directed slide show.
Architects love Fernie Courthouse> Read More
Regional Crime Reduction Unit staying busy> Read More
Cranbrook Pest Control helps Starlite Campaign> Read More
Foggy Hogtown Boys in town Nov. 25> Read More
SD5 board notes> Read More
Multiple charges following confinement and attack> Read More
The Kootenay’s top destination shopping market> Read More
Electric car charger operating at curling club> Read More