- Highways closed by fire and accident
- High fire danger locally
- Time to eradicate border rat weasels
- Promise made is a promise kept: city
- Calgary firefighter drowns in Columbia Lake
- SunMine generating electricity
- 3 facts you need to know
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- RCMP seek help in Elkford assault case
- 2nd St. South disruption this morning
Wildcat Days 2012 in photosPosted: July 2, 2012
The District of Elkford has an in or two with the ‘keeper of the sun’ as the Elk Valley town keeps being blessed with rare sunny weather for big community events.
Last week it was the grand opening of the Community Conference Centre that was bathed in sunshine and this past Canada Day weekend also received generous portions of vitamin D, especially Saturday for the annual Wildcat Days Parade.
A wide range of family fun activities and sports tournaments took place during the three days of festivities.
The following is a photographic tour of Wildcat Days, from Saturday, June 30.
Please click on images to enlarge and to begin a self-directed slide show.
Highways closed by fire and accident> Read More
Time to eradicate border rat weasels> Read More
Promise made is a promise kept: city> Read More
Funny stuff> Read More
Hard Case Crime was right to re-release this book> Read More
This is achieved when we stand for what is right> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
RDEK celebrates launch with West Fernie residents> Read More