- BCTF ignoring government’s fiscal reality: province
- Area restriction order amended
- A rhyming explanation about the state of B.C. education
- An education system sadly failing its children
- Interior Health welcomes new board director
- An open letter to Christy Clark
- Evening fire ravages downtown business
- East Kootenay Energy Diet encore
- Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals
- Sparwood Council Facts
Wildcat Days 2012 in photosPosted: July 2, 2012
The District of Elkford has an in or two with the ‘keeper of the sun’ as the Elk Valley town keeps being blessed with rare sunny weather for big community events.
Last week it was the grand opening of the Community Conference Centre that was bathed in sunshine and this past Canada Day weekend also received generous portions of vitamin D, especially Saturday for the annual Wildcat Days Parade.
A wide range of family fun activities and sports tournaments took place during the three days of festivities.
The following is a photographic tour of Wildcat Days, from Saturday, June 30.
Please click on images to enlarge and to begin a self-directed slide show.
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
Community & Business Excellence Award nomination time> Read More
Honey in the Jar Sept. 11> Read More
Area restriction order amended> Read More
Interior Health welcomes new board director> Read More
East Kootenay Energy Diet encore> Read More
BCTF ignoring government’s fiscal reality: province> Read More
Rescuing children should be as heartwarming as rescuing animals> Read More