- Bomb threat closes Cranbrook Safeway
- Trafficker arrested in Cranbrook
- Make list and check twice for safe holiday travel
- Police seek info after shots fired at city home
- B.C. wine heading to grocery shelves in spring
- Tradition of giving lives at Rocky Mountain Diesel
- Horoscope for the week beginning Dec. 19
- U.S. Senate legislation affecting Flathead River Valley
- Exploring one of man’s most enduring passions
- RDEK Board Highlights
Wildcat Days 2012 in photosPosted: July 2, 2012
The District of Elkford has an in or two with the ‘keeper of the sun’ as the Elk Valley town keeps being blessed with rare sunny weather for big community events.
Last week it was the grand opening of the Community Conference Centre that was bathed in sunshine and this past Canada Day weekend also received generous portions of vitamin D, especially Saturday for the annual Wildcat Days Parade.
A wide range of family fun activities and sports tournaments took place during the three days of festivities.
The following is a photographic tour of Wildcat Days, from Saturday, June 30.
Please click on images to enlarge and to begin a self-directed slide show.
Stupid Disney Princesses> Read More
Exploring one of man’s most enduring passions> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Wasa hosting Winter Festival Dec. 31> Read More
Make list and check twice for safe holiday travel> Read More
B.C. wine heading to grocery shelves in spring> Read More
U.S. Senate legislation affecting Flathead River Valley> Read More
Tradition of giving lives at Rocky Mountain Diesel> Read More