- SD5 wants $40/day rolled into education
- SD5 Board Notes
- Tentative agreement reached
- Traffic signals to be updated
- Series of charges for impaired driver after hit and run
- Winners of Look Outside photo contest
- Extend your harvest: Cold Climate Gardening Workshops
- Saskatoon man killed in Fairmont crash
- Sosnowski announces $200,000 for Lilac Terrace
- RCMP find missing owner of vehicle
Wildcat Days 2012 in photosPosted: July 2, 2012
The District of Elkford has an in or two with the ‘keeper of the sun’ as the Elk Valley town keeps being blessed with rare sunny weather for big community events.
Last week it was the grand opening of the Community Conference Centre that was bathed in sunshine and this past Canada Day weekend also received generous portions of vitamin D, especially Saturday for the annual Wildcat Days Parade.
A wide range of family fun activities and sports tournaments took place during the three days of festivities.
The following is a photographic tour of Wildcat Days, from Saturday, June 30.
Please click on images to enlarge and to begin a self-directed slide show.
Business After Business returns Thursday at Bear’s> Read More
Remembering Jim Ogilvie> Read More
Series of charges for impaired driver after hit and run> Read More
Global Climate March hitting Cranbrook Saturday> Read More
A picture perfect day for fourth Salmon Festival> Read More
Big BBQ benefitting Food Bank> Read More
Traffic signals to be updated> Read More
Park on Us is this Friday> Read More