- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- Air lifted cyclist NHL player
- Beer, spray paint and Flume swimming don’t mix
- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
- Camping options around Cranbrook
- Cranbrook RCMP searching for missing man
- Water line break closes 2nd Street South
- Health care support contract positions available
- Heavy rain and thunderstorms forecast
- Valley jail busy over weekend… and cows
Wildcat Days 2012 in photosPosted: July 2, 2012
The District of Elkford has an in or two with the ‘keeper of the sun’ as the Elk Valley town keeps being blessed with rare sunny weather for big community events.
Last week it was the grand opening of the Community Conference Centre that was bathed in sunshine and this past Canada Day weekend also received generous portions of vitamin D, especially Saturday for the annual Wildcat Days Parade.
A wide range of family fun activities and sports tournaments took place during the three days of festivities.
The following is a photographic tour of Wildcat Days, from Saturday, June 30.
Please click on images to enlarge and to begin a self-directed slide show.
Scenes from the Night Market> Read More
Driver confusion causes extensive damage> Read More
Air lifted cyclist NHL player> Read More
Seeking Sam Steele smiles> Read More
Camping options around Cranbrook> Read More
Health care support contract positions available> Read More
The Cromoli Brothers present Hello Kimberley!> Read More
Water line break closes 2nd Street South> Read More