- Info leads to arrests outside Cranbrook
- COs made aware of bobcat at JimSmith
- Mayor concerned about closures after accidents
- DOI bylaw officer getting workout
- Important rules to follow in berry season
- Grizzly reported near mobile home park
- Simple mistake or a telling portrait?
- MOTI conducting satisfaction survey
- New funding program supports tourism sector
- Fourth Flathead BioBlitz aims to catalogue species
Wildcat Days 2012 in photosPosted: July 2, 2012
The District of Elkford has an in or two with the ‘keeper of the sun’ as the Elk Valley town keeps being blessed with rare sunny weather for big community events.
Last week it was the grand opening of the Community Conference Centre that was bathed in sunshine and this past Canada Day weekend also received generous portions of vitamin D, especially Saturday for the annual Wildcat Days Parade.
A wide range of family fun activities and sports tournaments took place during the three days of festivities.
The following is a photographic tour of Wildcat Days, from Saturday, June 30.
Please click on images to enlarge and to begin a self-directed slide show.
First Saturdays celebrations today> Read More
Their, ther, there, they’re…> Read More
Sara Blaedel gives ‘that extra’> Read More
Info leads to arrests outside Cranbrook> Read More
New funding program supports tourism sector> Read More
MOTI conducting satisfaction survey> Read More
Open Garden Day on display> Read More
Fourth Flathead BioBlitz aims to catalogue species> Read More