- RCMP bust two connected to local drug operation
- This needs to make us think and act
- Cranbrook SAR rescue hiker off Fisher
- Minimum wage to increase Sept. 15
- Local aid package being assembled for Fort McMurray
- Grassfire quickly contained at Fort Steele
- Never met, but never forgotten
- Fort Mac wildfire stresses importance of WUI
- Young boy found by searchers
- Nine wolves removed from South Selkirks
Wildcat Days 2012 in photosPosted: July 2, 2012
The District of Elkford has an in or two with the ‘keeper of the sun’ as the Elk Valley town keeps being blessed with rare sunny weather for big community events.
Last week it was the grand opening of the Community Conference Centre that was bathed in sunshine and this past Canada Day weekend also received generous portions of vitamin D, especially Saturday for the annual Wildcat Days Parade.
A wide range of family fun activities and sports tournaments took place during the three days of festivities.
The following is a photographic tour of Wildcat Days, from Saturday, June 30.
Please click on images to enlarge and to begin a self-directed slide show.
31st annual Kootenay Children’s Festival Saturday> Read More
Minimum wage to increase Sept. 15> Read More
RCMP bust two connected to local drug operation> Read More
This needs to make us think and act> Read More
Fun, fitness, fresh air on Move for Health Day> Read More
Fort Mac wildfire stresses importance of WUI> Read More
Local aid package being assembled for Fort McMurray> Read More
COTR welcomes new Creston Campus manager> Read More