- Man missing from Creston area
- Police request help in locating stolen vehicle
- Serious head injuries in truck bed tumble
- McCormick outlines 10 ideas to help Kimberley
- Impaired driver causes crash
- RCMP seek witnesses to serious assault
- Rocky Mountain Rally coming to valley
- A license to file charges Friday night
- Community & Business Excellence Awards presented
- Ghost Train arriving at Fort Steele
Wildcat Days 2012 in photosPosted: July 2, 2012
The District of Elkford has an in or two with the ‘keeper of the sun’ as the Elk Valley town keeps being blessed with rare sunny weather for big community events.
Last week it was the grand opening of the Community Conference Centre that was bathed in sunshine and this past Canada Day weekend also received generous portions of vitamin D, especially Saturday for the annual Wildcat Days Parade.
A wide range of family fun activities and sports tournaments took place during the three days of festivities.
The following is a photographic tour of Wildcat Days, from Saturday, June 30.
Please click on images to enlarge and to begin a self-directed slide show.
Know Your Watershed is out of the gate> Read More
Sparwood Council Facts> Read More
Chamber takes steps to improve voter turnout> Read More
Johns seeks third term to continue work> Read More
Stay informed in the hysterical bubble and help defeat terror> Read More
Police request help in locating stolen vehicle> Read More
Get financially fit before 2015> Read More
BPNS Tourney recognizes YKRS with $500 gift> Read More