- Questions need to be answered: mill workers
- Arts and culture support must be solid
- Why I am voting Bill Green in 2015
- Falling for a tax scam can cost you
- Nitros KIJHL champions
- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- Don’t over charge me for vodka
- The Commander in Chief is endangering Canadians
- RCMP in on search for missing Edmonton man
Wildcat Days 2012 in photosPosted: July 2, 2012
The District of Elkford has an in or two with the ‘keeper of the sun’ as the Elk Valley town keeps being blessed with rare sunny weather for big community events.
Last week it was the grand opening of the Community Conference Centre that was bathed in sunshine and this past Canada Day weekend also received generous portions of vitamin D, especially Saturday for the annual Wildcat Days Parade.
A wide range of family fun activities and sports tournaments took place during the three days of festivities.
The following is a photographic tour of Wildcat Days, from Saturday, June 30.
Please click on images to enlarge and to begin a self-directed slide show.
Plans in high gear for Kootenay Rockies Gran Fondo> Read More
New era for COTR men’s Avalanche> Read More
ICE and Hitmen even coming to Cranbrook> Read More
Nitros KIJHL champions> Read More
Interested in performing this summer?> Read More
One scene/one take film workshop for youth> Read More
Career and Job Fair tuition bonus> Read More
Why I am voting Bill Green in 2015> Read More