- Fire sends one person to hospital
- Local woman, RCMP honoured
- Frivolous spending
- Alberta woman killed in motorcycle crash
- Salmonella outbreak related to live baby poultry
- Campfires allowed in city limits
- Cranbrook in running for Grand Slam of Curling
- Ktunaxa call for religious freedoms to be upheld
- Marrying into debt
- Child injured in assault by 28-year-old
Wildcat Days 2012 in photosPosted: July 2, 2012
The District of Elkford has an in or two with the ‘keeper of the sun’ as the Elk Valley town keeps being blessed with rare sunny weather for big community events.
Last week it was the grand opening of the Community Conference Centre that was bathed in sunshine and this past Canada Day weekend also received generous portions of vitamin D, especially Saturday for the annual Wildcat Days Parade.
A wide range of family fun activities and sports tournaments took place during the three days of festivities.
The following is a photographic tour of Wildcat Days, from Saturday, June 30.
Please click on images to enlarge and to begin a self-directed slide show.
Healthy Kimberley Community Celebration Saturday> Read More
CCT’s 2015/16 season: A Family Affair> Read More
Wednesday structure fire ruled accidental> Read More
Temporary shutdowns coming for Teck mines> Read More
MacKay visit a blown opportunity: Stetski> Read More
Book Bike launch upcoming> Read More
Levels at Phillips Reservoir remain steady> Read More
Fire sends one person to hospital> Read More