- Coroners ID victims of Oct. 5 MVA
- Keeping the attitude of gratitude in Cranbrook
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Horoscope for the week beginning October 9
- Goat hunters charged by griz
- Greyhound cutting route to valley
- Grateful patient gives back to EKRH
- COTR’s new solar project underway
- Brenda Byman’s disappearance haunts family 51 years later
- Thanksgiving Market wraps outdoor season
Wildcat Days 2012 in photosPosted: July 2, 2012
The District of Elkford has an in or two with the ‘keeper of the sun’ as the Elk Valley town keeps being blessed with rare sunny weather for big community events.
Last week it was the grand opening of the Community Conference Centre that was bathed in sunshine and this past Canada Day weekend also received generous portions of vitamin D, especially Saturday for the annual Wildcat Days Parade.
A wide range of family fun activities and sports tournaments took place during the three days of festivities.
The following is a photographic tour of Wildcat Days, from Saturday, June 30.
- Recieve news and updates
- Sent weekly
- Unsubcribe any time
Please click on images to enlarge and to begin a self-directed slide show.
Shift into winter> Read More
Stop fighting> Read More
Quiet, reflective novel good book club material> Read More
Vote for change of proper representation> Read More
3 Facts you need to know> Read More
Coroners ID victims of Oct. 5 MVA> Read More
COTR’s new solar project underway> Read More
Local author giving Booked! reading> Read More