- Hot Car Report
- Fund established to help bear attack survivor
- Undue stress caused by undelivered promise
- Fatal crash still under investigation
- Highway 3 closed after fatality accident
- Wilks acclaimed as Kootenay-Columbia candidate
- Positive steps taken in preventing human/wildlife conflict
- Grizzly attack survivor stable in Calgary
- Headbanger Festival returns to Radium
- Iron-ons suck…
Wildcat Days 2012 in photosPosted: July 2, 2012
The District of Elkford has an in or two with the ‘keeper of the sun’ as the Elk Valley town keeps being blessed with rare sunny weather for big community events.
Last week it was the grand opening of the Community Conference Centre that was bathed in sunshine and this past Canada Day weekend also received generous portions of vitamin D, especially Saturday for the annual Wildcat Days Parade.
A wide range of family fun activities and sports tournaments took place during the three days of festivities.
The following is a photographic tour of Wildcat Days, from Saturday, June 30.
Please click on images to enlarge and to begin a self-directed slide show.
All-Candidates Forum tomorrow in Sparwood> Read More
Wilks acclaimed as Kootenay-Columbia candidate> Read More
Councillor forum being held Oct. 29> Read More
Positive steps taken in preventing human/wildlife conflict> Read More
Chamber celebrates Small Business Week> Read More
Hot Car Report> Read More
Bryce McGinnis Coach of the Year> Read More
Headbanger Festival returns to Radium> Read More