- Six types of Facebook users to avoid
- It was just like home: Santa Claus
- Three key things in selling a home
- Jets sweep through tourney
- One month later
- Locally-based officers help end Trans-Canada pursuit
- New monitor for monitors of the lake
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
- Say goodbye to lounge restrictions in restaurants
- Winter Farmers’ Market a welcoming, warm escape
Wildcat Days 2012 in photosPosted: July 2, 2012
The District of Elkford has an in or two with the ‘keeper of the sun’ as the Elk Valley town keeps being blessed with rare sunny weather for big community events.
Last week it was the grand opening of the Community Conference Centre that was bathed in sunshine and this past Canada Day weekend also received generous portions of vitamin D, especially Saturday for the annual Wildcat Days Parade.
A wide range of family fun activities and sports tournaments took place during the three days of festivities.
The following is a photographic tour of Wildcat Days, from Saturday, June 30.
- Receive news and updates
- Sent weekly
- Unsubcribe any time
Please click on images to enlarge and to begin a self-directed slide show.
Tis the season for road checks> Read More
Winter Farmers’ Market a welcoming, warm escape> Read More
Youth Ambassador Program application deadline Dec. 3> Read More
Columbia Valley RCMP Report> Read More
Christmas tree cutting permits now available> Read More
Stars on The Ice, a win for EKFH> Read More
Routine HIV testing rolls out in IH hospitals> Read More
At the Library> Read More