- Cherry Lake wildfire now fire of note
- FSR restriction for Cherry Lake wildfire
- Hunters asked to stay away from wildfire areas
- BC Coroners seek public help with cold case ID
- Gordon Rice found deceased
- Four new fires southwest of city
- RCMP seek help in locating Creston woman
- The reason for drinking water odor
- We must carefully choose who we send to Ottawa
- Celebrity bartender pays off for SPCA
Wildcat Days 2012 in photosPosted: July 2, 2012
The District of Elkford has an in or two with the ‘keeper of the sun’ as the Elk Valley town keeps being blessed with rare sunny weather for big community events.
Last week it was the grand opening of the Community Conference Centre that was bathed in sunshine and this past Canada Day weekend also received generous portions of vitamin D, especially Saturday for the annual Wildcat Days Parade.
A wide range of family fun activities and sports tournaments took place during the three days of festivities.
The following is a photographic tour of Wildcat Days, from Saturday, June 30.
Please click on images to enlarge and to begin a self-directed slide show.
Nominations open for Business Excellence Awards> Read More
Every Picture Tells a Story> Read More
Celebrity bartender pays off for SPCA> Read More
Fading to Gerry Garcia> Read More
Getting your finances together in your 30s> Read More
Hunters asked to stay away from wildfire areas> Read More
An Icelandic Saga – in photos> Read More
Marc’s Tea> Read More