- Impaired driver causes crash
- Teck responds to Globe’s selenium article
- Hey kid, your parents suck
- Canada changed today: Wilks
- McIntosh wants to give back to Cranbrook
- Jumbo is simply one more added challenge
- Horoscope for the week beginning Oct. 24
- Hwy 3 and 93 on top 10 list for collisions with wildlife
- Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay
- Help this man keep wearing this bra
Wildcat Days 2012 in photosPosted: July 2, 2012
The District of Elkford has an in or two with the ‘keeper of the sun’ as the Elk Valley town keeps being blessed with rare sunny weather for big community events.
Last week it was the grand opening of the Community Conference Centre that was bathed in sunshine and this past Canada Day weekend also received generous portions of vitamin D, especially Saturday for the annual Wildcat Days Parade.
A wide range of family fun activities and sports tournaments took place during the three days of festivities.
The following is a photographic tour of Wildcat Days, from Saturday, June 30.
Please click on images to enlarge and to begin a self-directed slide show.
Rocky Mountain Rally coming to valley> Read More
Hey kid, your parents suck> Read More
Who is and isn’t deserving of police protection?> Read More
Barbara Kingsolver informs my world> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Impaired driver causes crash> Read More
Cranbrook senior’s book continues to captivate> Read More
Trust help spurs Rent to East Kootenay> Read More