- Suspect sought in JulyFest assault
- The perfect summer steakhouse burger
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- CFUW Cranbrook readies to host 30th Artisan Bazaar
- Building community thanks to volunteers and Habitat for Humanity
- Air lifted cyclist NHL player
- If your daughter could meet you
- A look at JulyFest No. 42
- Cranbrook RCMP searching for missing man
- Cyclist airlifted to Calgary after collision
Wildcat Days 2012 in photosPosted: July 2, 2012
The District of Elkford has an in or two with the ‘keeper of the sun’ as the Elk Valley town keeps being blessed with rare sunny weather for big community events.
Last week it was the grand opening of the Community Conference Centre that was bathed in sunshine and this past Canada Day weekend also received generous portions of vitamin D, especially Saturday for the annual Wildcat Days Parade.
A wide range of family fun activities and sports tournaments took place during the three days of festivities.
The following is a photographic tour of Wildcat Days, from Saturday, June 30.
Please click on images to enlarge and to begin a self-directed slide show.
The perfect summer steakhouse burger> Read More
CFUW Cranbrook readies to host 30th Artisan Bazaar> Read More
If your daughter could meet you> Read More
Descriptive excellence can’t save novel> Read More
3 facts you need to know> Read More
Walkabout Wordsmythes: prose, poetry, music to Centre 64> Read More
Building community thanks to volunteers and Habitat for Humanity> Read More
Suspect sought in JulyFest assault> Read More