- Northwood home razed in suspicious blaze
- Multiple other fire starts in blaze vicinity: RCMP
- Memories of the restored 4090
- Look Outside winners for January
- 3 facts you need to know
- Lock or lose it
- Chef Schiller going against Kathy Morey for title
- My Baby Bot
- Horoscope for the week beginning Feb. 27
- Travis Tritt coming to Fernie April 23
Wildcat Days 2012 in photosPosted: July 2, 2012
The District of Elkford has an in or two with the ‘keeper of the sun’ as the Elk Valley town keeps being blessed with rare sunny weather for big community events.
Last week it was the grand opening of the Community Conference Centre that was bathed in sunshine and this past Canada Day weekend also received generous portions of vitamin D, especially Saturday for the annual Wildcat Days Parade.
A wide range of family fun activities and sports tournaments took place during the three days of festivities.
The following is a photographic tour of Wildcat Days, from Saturday, June 30.
Please click on images to enlarge and to begin a self-directed slide show.
Jaffray’s Anderson bronze at Canada Winter Games> Read More
Molly Miller, 13, helps Team BC to silver> Read More
Memories of the restored 4090> Read More
Look Outside winners for January> Read More
Act protects B.C.’s precious resource> Read More
My Baby Bot> Read More
A cascade of poetic words> Read More
Surplus doesn’t help people or services> Read More