- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- Land and Land Title act changes introduced
- RCMP in on search for missing Edmonton man
- Purcell Field House taking shape
- Outdoor Youth Leadership Program a success
- Cranbrook to Wardner Trail phase a success
- Just how stupid do they think we are?
- Chamber hires new Executive Director
- Have you met Jade?
Parker’s NaturePosted: June 5, 2012
By Shawn Parker
This osprey posed for Julie for the longest time. She finally walked down the bridge far enough to get the mountains in the background.
Shawn Parker is a Kimberley-based photographer whose work, as well as his partner Julie’s work, appears in e-KNOW and SNAP East KootenayTags: Parker's NatureShawn Parker
More than $5,000 raised for three charities> Read More
Lease terms for adventure tourism operators increasing> Read More
Free transit applications for low income residents> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning March 27> Read More
In Focus brings five photographers to Centre 64> Read More
Burn Fund Calendar winner> Read More
Reinhart, Valiev WHL all-stars> Read More
RCMP in on search for missing Edmonton man> Read More