- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- Land and Land Title act changes introduced
- Cranbrook to Wardner Trail phase a success
- Record number of teams expected
- Arts council seeks new MOU for old fire hall
- Have you met Jade?
- Just how stupid do they think we are?
- COTR instructor gets Pro D exchange in Costa Rica
- Columbia Valley RCMP Report
Parker’s NaturePosted: February 10, 2012
By Shawn Parker
We saw this juvenile eagle on the way to Calgary. There was a deer carcass a few feet away, but I thought the eagle made for a better picture!
Shawn Parker is a Kimberley based photographer whose work can be seen in e-KNOW and SNAP East Kootenay.Tags: Parker's NatureShawn Parker
Chamber hires new Executive Director> Read More
Outdoor Youth Leadership Program a success> Read More
Purple Pirate bringing Magic Mayhem and Message> Read More
Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary> Read More
Purcell Field House taking shape> Read More
Support for mental health challenges and addictions> Read More
Land and Land Title act changes introduced> Read More
Trick or Treaty next up with Indie Films Fernie> Read More