- Valley ‘leaders’ ask Clark to approve Jumbo
- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- Patio applications now being taken
- Prepare your child for Kindergarten
- SD5 Board Notes
- Gullibility (also not) a mental disorder
- How quick can you mop up the water in your basement?
- You Be The Jury – law day in Cranbrook
- Clovechok on Liberal Party executive board
- Projects support social well-being in Columbia Basin
Premier’s statement on B.C. DayPosted: August 4, 2012
Letter to the editor
British Columbia is a place of inclusiveness and unlimited possibilities, coupled with unparalleled natural beauty and rich natural resources.
For the past 154 years, British Columbians have harnessed the potential of our province and turned challenge into opportunity. Today we continue to work together to build a strong economy and a place for families to grow and thrive in vibrant multicultural communities and a safe, healthy environment.
I hope you are able to take time on B.C. Day to enjoy all that our province has to offer. The majesty of B.C.’s natural beauty is unrivalled, and it’s right outside our doors every single day of the year. I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday weekend.
Premier Christy Clark
Above photo: Twin Lakes, northwest of Radium Hot Springs. Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: B.C. DayLetter to the EditorPremier Christy Clark
Another crack at the yoga chain world record> Read More
Trust’s environmental focus renewed> Read More
Rockies fundraising for new team bus> Read More
March Burn Fund Calendar winner> Read More
SNIP hosting fundraiser May 10> Read More
SD5 board notes> Read More
Rainbow Pride coming to Cranbrook> Read More
Elk Valley Water Quality Plan update> Read More