- ICE advance to semi final match-up against Tigers
- Bill 4 puts BC Parks in peril: environmental groups
- SD5 Board Notes
- Arts, culture and heritage grant applications available
- Spring Honda Fun Run wins ALSSBC award
- Open air burning restricted in city
- Double deer dinger near Brisco
- Romeo & Juliet comes to Key City Theatre
- How quick can you mop up the water in your basement?
- Fire department open house May 17
Premier’s statement on B.C. DayPosted: August 4, 2012
Letter to the editor
British Columbia is a place of inclusiveness and unlimited possibilities, coupled with unparalleled natural beauty and rich natural resources.
For the past 154 years, British Columbians have harnessed the potential of our province and turned challenge into opportunity. Today we continue to work together to build a strong economy and a place for families to grow and thrive in vibrant multicultural communities and a safe, healthy environment.
I hope you are able to take time on B.C. Day to enjoy all that our province has to offer. The majesty of B.C.’s natural beauty is unrivalled, and it’s right outside our doors every single day of the year. I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday weekend.
Premier Christy Clark
Above photo: Twin Lakes, northwest of Radium Hot Springs. Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: B.C. DayLetter to the EditorPremier Christy Clark
8,000 animal abuse/neglect cases investigated each year> Read More
Cat found with pellet gun wounds, gash in neck> Read More
CVCC president steps down> Read More
Kinsmen Casino Night May 3 at Legion> Read More
Should technology be used as a babysitter?> Read More
Education Minister meets with SD5> Read More
Open air burning restricted in city> Read More
Fire department open house May 17> Read More