- Info leads to arrests outside Cranbrook
- COs made aware of bobcat at JimSmith
- Mayor concerned about closures after accidents
- DOI bylaw officer getting workout
- Important rules to follow in berry season
- Grizzly reported near mobile home park
- Simple mistake or a telling portrait?
- MOTI conducting satisfaction survey
- New funding program supports tourism sector
- Fourth Flathead BioBlitz aims to catalogue species
Premier’s statement on B.C. DayPosted: August 4, 2012
Letter to the editor
British Columbia is a place of inclusiveness and unlimited possibilities, coupled with unparalleled natural beauty and rich natural resources.
For the past 154 years, British Columbians have harnessed the potential of our province and turned challenge into opportunity. Today we continue to work together to build a strong economy and a place for families to grow and thrive in vibrant multicultural communities and a safe, healthy environment.
I hope you are able to take time on B.C. Day to enjoy all that our province has to offer. The majesty of B.C.’s natural beauty is unrivalled, and it’s right outside our doors every single day of the year. I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday weekend.
Premier Christy Clark
Above photo: Twin Lakes, northwest of Radium Hot Springs. Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: B.C. DayLetter to the EditorPremier Christy Clark
First Saturdays celebrations today> Read More
Their, ther, there, they’re…> Read More
Sara Blaedel gives ‘that extra’> Read More
Info leads to arrests outside Cranbrook> Read More
New funding program supports tourism sector> Read More
MOTI conducting satisfaction survey> Read More
Open Garden Day on display> Read More
Fourth Flathead BioBlitz aims to catalogue species> Read More