- Fire Update – Whiteswan Area Fire
- Wildfire causes evacuation and closure of White Swan Provincial Park
- Southeast Fire Centre fighting fire near Canal Flats
- Area Restriction Order is in effect near the White Tail Brook fire
- Invermere man arrested for July 27 stabbing
- Driver confusion causes extensive damage
- Residents advised of scam; city files report with RCMP
- The Invermere MusicFest is here!
- New FM station approved for the East Kootenay
- Sparwood Council Facts
Premier’s statement on B.C. DayPosted: August 4, 2012
Letter to the editor
British Columbia is a place of inclusiveness and unlimited possibilities, coupled with unparalleled natural beauty and rich natural resources.
For the past 154 years, British Columbians have harnessed the potential of our province and turned challenge into opportunity. Today we continue to work together to build a strong economy and a place for families to grow and thrive in vibrant multicultural communities and a safe, healthy environment.
I hope you are able to take time on B.C. Day to enjoy all that our province has to offer. The majesty of B.C.’s natural beauty is unrivalled, and it’s right outside our doors every single day of the year. I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday weekend.
Premier Christy Clark
Above photo: Twin Lakes, northwest of Radium Hot Springs. Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: B.C. DayLetter to the EditorPremier Christy Clark
Residents advised of scam; city files report with RCMP> Read More
First Saturday Celtic party with Cod Gone Wild> Read More
Dusty Downhill this Saturday> Read More
Area Restriction Order is in effect near the White Tail Brook fire> Read More
Fire Update – Whiteswan Area Fire> Read More
Wildfire causes evacuation and closure of White Swan Provincial Park> Read More
Over $1.6 million given to B.C. women> Read More
The Invermere MusicFest is here!> Read More