- Murder investigation steps up entering fifth anniversary
- RCMP in on search for missing Edmonton man
- Baker Street Café: new name and owners
- Land and Land Title act changes introduced
- Purcell Field House taking shape
- Outdoor Youth Leadership Program a success
- Chamber hires new Executive Director
- Free transit applications for low income residents
- Just how stupid do they think we are?
- Lease terms for adventure tourism operators increasing
Premier’s statement on B.C. DayPosted: August 4, 2012
Letter to the editor
British Columbia is a place of inclusiveness and unlimited possibilities, coupled with unparalleled natural beauty and rich natural resources.
For the past 154 years, British Columbians have harnessed the potential of our province and turned challenge into opportunity. Today we continue to work together to build a strong economy and a place for families to grow and thrive in vibrant multicultural communities and a safe, healthy environment.
I hope you are able to take time on B.C. Day to enjoy all that our province has to offer. The majesty of B.C.’s natural beauty is unrivalled, and it’s right outside our doors every single day of the year. I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday weekend.
Premier Christy Clark
Above photo: Twin Lakes, northwest of Radium Hot Springs. Ian Cobb/e-KNOWTags: B.C. DayLetter to the EditorPremier Christy Clark
What’s in a Name – Mitchell Range> Read More
Power down and switch off for Earth Hour> Read More
More than $5,000 raised for three charities> Read More
Lease terms for adventure tourism operators increasing> Read More
Free transit applications for low income residents> Read More
Horoscope for the week beginning March 27> Read More
In Focus brings five photographers to Centre 64> Read More
Burn Fund Calendar winner> Read More