Kimberley’s Underground Mining Railway Tours
Date(s) - 10/08/2020
Due to Covid-19, our train tours will be very different from other years. As it is impossible to social distance underground or at the Powerhouse, we will be offering Scenic Train Tours Thursday through Monday that travel up the Mark Creek Valley, through the Underground Tunnel, up the mountain and to the Resort Station and back.
The train will be cleaned before every trip. Families will be seated on every other row, to allow six feet between the active rows. Wearing masks is recommended by Transport Canada.
- 10:00 a.m. Saturday, Sunday and Holiday Mondays: 11:30, 1:30 and 3:00 Thursday through Mondays
- 11:30, 1:30 and 3:00 Thursday through Mondays
- Children 3 years old & under, and pets – free
- $10 Children 4 years and older
- $15 Adults
- $40 Family of 4 (2 – 3 children)