College of the Rockies outlines pandemic response
Our focus is to support the health and safety of our students, employees, and our communities.
Our campuses remain open – with the following restrictions:
- Access to college campuses is limited to students and employees only.
- We are transitioning most of our programs from a classroom setting to alternative delivery. Faculty will communicate directly with their students about alternative delivery plans.
- Some programs, like trades, are still being delivered on campus. Small class sizes for these programs allow for social distancing and additional cleaning in these areas will continue.
- Enrolment services is providing services and support by phone or email only. Contact 250-489-8237 or email [email protected]
- The library will be closed as of Friday, March 20. Online access to resources and reference services are available.
- First Aid courses are postponed. Refunds are being issued and those registered will get priority seating when rebooking.
- The SPRING AND SUMMER 2020 Continuing Education programming has been suspended. All those who have registered in advance will be contacted and course fees will be refunded. Online continuing education courses are still available. The Bookstore is closed to foot traffic but available to fill textbook needs by phone or email.
- The Hair Salon and Class Act Dining Room are closed.
- Gym access is limited to academic delivery.
- Cafeteria is limited to student and employee access only. Seating has been adjusted to accommodate appropriate social distancing.
- Our residence at the Cranbrook campus remains open. Our Residence Services Coordinator is sending regular updates to students in residence.
The college appreciates the public’s patience and understanding during this difficult time.
College of the Rockies