Cranbrook Tourism board ready for March 18 AGM
The nominations committee of Cranbrook Tourism presents the following as the incoming board at the upcoming March 18 annual general meeting (AGM).
Two new directors were nominated for voting director positions, Galen Olstead and Garry Anderson. Three new directors were appointed to non-voting positions; Graham Knipfel, Ron Popoff and Christine Hoechsmann.
- Chris Andrews – Board Chair – Wildstone Golf Course
• Glenn Dobie – Vice Chair
• Crystal Scott – Treasurer – Prestige Rocky Mountain Resort
• Heidi Romich – The Heid Out Restaurant and Fisher Peak Brewing
• Tristen Chernove – Canadian Rockies International Airport
• Galen Olstead – Key City Theatre
• Garry Anderson
• LeeAnn McDonald- The Best Western
• Ron Popoff – The City of Cranbrook
• Christine Hoechsmann – The Cranbrook Chamber of Commerce
• Janice Alpine – Kootenay Aboriginal Business Development Agency
• Graham Knipfel – College of the Rockies
Cranbrook and Region Tourism Society will host its AGM on March 18.
Please join us for an update on the successes and challenges of 2020.
Cranbrook Tourism photo