Love for Olive fundraiser Dec. 11
Olivia Potorti is a 10-year-old Cranbrook resident who has been diagnosed with Leukemia.
The community is rallying to generate financial support for the family during this difficult time.
Soulfood, Brook PR, Velvet Life and Wild Honey have teamed up to organize a fundraiser at Soulfood on December 11, from 6-9 p.m.
Wild Honey will be performing; Velvet Life will host a Fashion Show; and there will be stone fired pizza and cocktails available.
Admission is $25 (does not include food and beverage). Tickets are available at Soulfood; cash only please. About 30 tickets left.
Cranbrook Flooring offered to match ticket sales up to $1,000. Then Sandor Rentals jumped on board to do the same, matching tickets up to $1,000 and Charbonneau Holdings the same, up to $500!
This means that when you purchase a $25 ticket, $50 is provided to the Potorti family.
There will be a silent auction, with amazing items donated by local businesses. Silent auction will be an online auction, so that attendees and community members can all bid to maximize fundraising efforts!
These items include:
- Your choice of Lennox Air Conditioning or Furnace supply and install, valued at over $5000, provided by M&K Plumbing. We are overwhelmed by this and Cranbrook Flooring has actually put a $2500 bid on this already!
- Full Day pontoon rental, valued at $650, provided by Sunshine Houseboats.
- Yeti Cooler, valued at $300, provided by Element Homes.
- Photography certificates provided by each Frida Viklund and Lexan Photography.
- Private Pilates sessions and Pilates gear, valued at $300, provided by Free Rein Pilates.
And so much more, from amazing companies such as MJs Floral, Kootenay Life Cycle, Top Crop, Elk River Guiding Company, Zen Mountain Float, Kootenay Canine Adventures, OTG Power Solutions and more!
We also want to thank John Siega for donating his time on sound and Fernie Printing Company for donating the poster and ticket design and printing, with are designed with Olive’s favourite colour in mind.
We are also very excited that Miles, Zimmer & Associates has offered, that if you choose their office for notarization or document witnessing between now and March 1, 2020 – they will complete the service in exchange for a donation to Olivia!
If you’d like to make a donation or contribution to the event, please email [email protected] .