Plenty to see and do at Fort Steele for Easter
Come spend Easter Sunday at Fort Steele Heritage Town!
We have learned from our mistakes, and listened to all our valuable guests input on how to make this years Easter egg hunt the greatest it can be!
We will be placing several colours of plastic eggs around site, each person that purchased the hunters ticket has to find each colour egg, and bring it to the location on the map for their prize. The hunters then have the option to go and hide the egg again for the next hunter to find. They can think of it as becoming the Easter Bunny.
Test your searching skills to find over 6,000 eggs hidden around town! Colour coded, Every person with hunter’s pass leaves with candy, guaranteed!
And golden eggs are back with special prizes awarded!
New this year is a Special Egg Hunt location for ages up to five years! A kid-friendly search for the little ones!
Activities this Sunday, April 21 includes:
• Easter Parade – 1 p.m. Bring your decorated bike and join in!
• Brunch Buffet at the International Hotel from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.Adults (16 +) $16.95; Children (two to 16 years) pay their age.
• Wagon rides, by donation.
• Decorated Egg Contest – Bring your favourite egg from home! For 12 and under.
• Plant a Seed.
• Cookie Decorating $1 each.
• Games and so much more!
Admission is only $8 for Hunters, and $5 for anyone not wanting to hunt (Parents, Grandparents etc) Ages two and under are free. Season Pass holders also get in free!
Look for the separate entrance at the gate.
Fort Steele Heritage Town