Kimberley Fire Department is recruiting
The Kimberley Fire Department is seeking paid-on-call firefighters (not full-time).
Applicants with the following qualifications and qualities are encouraged to apply:
- Minimum of 19 years of age;
- Strong mechanical and problem solving aptitude;
- Minimum high school diploma or G.E.D.;
- Reside within the CKFD fire response area;
- Good physical health and fitness;
- Class 5 driver licence with a driving record free of major infractions.
The application process includes a fitness test, written aptitude and attitude test, panel interview, criminal record check, and medical clearance. Successful applicants will serve as probationary firefighters and participate in an intensive training program.
There will be an optional physically-distant open house held on September 9, at 6:30 p.m. at Fire Station 2 located at 900 304th Street in Marysville. Please email [email protected] to pre-register. This will give you an opportunity to see what the City of Kimberley Fire Department does for this community.
City of Kimberley