Local Government Update luncheon Jan. 30
The Columbia Valley Chamber of Commerce is holding its 10th annual Local Government Update Luncheon on Thursday, January 30 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Join our community leaders as they present a year-in-review and a look forward to initiatives in each of their jurisdictions in 2020.
This annual luncheon with our local elected officials has proven to be a great opportunity to gain a better understanding of local government initiatives that support the collaborative success of our communities.
The following elected officials will be in attendance:
- Director Susan Clovechok, RDEK Electoral Area F
- Chief Barb Cote, Shuswap Band -TBC
- Mayor Clara Reinhardt, Village of Radium Hot Springs
- Mayor Karl Sterzer, Village of Canal Flats
- Chief Alfred Joseph, Akisqnuk First Nation -TBC
- Mayor Al Miller, District of Invermere
- Director Gerry Wilkie, Electoral Area G