ICE hope final home game a sell out
The Kootenay ICE are hoping their final home game of the 2017-18 regular season will be a sell out.
A sellout on Saturday would push the ICE average paid attendance to 2,500 for the 2017-18 season.
The Northstar GM Fan Appreciation Game will take place on St. Patrick’s Day, Saturday, March 17. Puck drop between the ICE and Red Deer Rebels is scheduled for 7 p.m.
“The Fan Appreciation Game is about thanking our fans and corporate partners for a tremendous season of support, energy and passion,” said Matt Cockell, ICE President and General Manager. “Our corporate partners have had a huge part of our enhanced game experience and the final game of the year will feature some great activations for our fans to enjoy.”
The Northstar GM Pre-party presented by the Kootenay ICE Fan Club will take place prior to the game at the Cranbrook Curling Club. Details will be announced soon.
– Regular season player year-end award winners will be announced prior to the game.
– $500 Bedroom Furniture Bed Race Finals during the second intermission.
– Prizes and swag will be handed out to rows throughout the game.
– Signed Kootenay ICE pucks will be sold for $10 on the Western Financial Place concourse, with 100% of the net proceeds going towards the ICE Education Fund.
– First 150 kids will get a free ticket with the purchase of an adult ticket (which will need to be purchased at the ICE Gear Store) if the promo code ‘Green Bay’ is said to the ICE Office Manager.
– All retail items in the ICE Gear Store will be 25% off – including jerseys. The store will open at 4:30 p.m. on game day.
In addition to the details listed above, the ICE will be raffling off a signed dark jersey and other great prize baskets with 100% of the net proceeds going towards the ICE Education Fund. Tickets for the various raffles will be five for $10. The winners will be drawn during the third period.
Tickets for Saturday’s game can be purchased online at ICEcountry.ca, at the ICE Gear Store at Western Financial Place or by calling 250-417-0322.