Bowen Byram bringing Stanley Cup home August 16
Cranbrook’s latest Stanley Cup champion is bringing the world’s most storied and difficult-to-win trophy back to the Key City on Tuesday, August 16.
Colorado Avalanche rookie Bowen Byram and the Stanley Cup will be onsite at Western Financial Place between 1 and 3 p.m. for a photo opportunity with the public.
To maximize the number of photos in this time frame the City of Cranbrook is asking everyone to prepare group photos over individual photos and do not bring anything so be signed.
There will be no personal pictures, selfies or autographs at this time.
All photos taken will by a professional photographer and will be available to download for personal use at www.mturnerphoto.com/stanleycup.
In order to secure your place in line, Western Financial Place will be using a random line-up lottery to determine first in line.
- One lottery ticket per group.
- Must be present when calling out tickets to get a place in line.
- Tickets are available between 10 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. at WFP.
- Ticket will be drawn at 12:30 p.m., you must be present to claim your spot in line.
- Winning ticket will be first in line, sequential tickets will be second and third and so on.
The photo opportunity is a limit time event; the faster your photo opportunity, the more groups get photographed.
Some rules that have been put in place to expedite the event:
- One photo per patron.
- No personal photographs.
- No autographs.
- Service animals only.