AgSafe BC adds COVID-19 workplace safety resources to web
AgSafe BC has updated its website with COVID-19 related workplace safety resources. New resources can be found under the Emergency Planning Resources section and include:
• Agricultural Site COVID-19 Prevention Procedures;
• Enhanced Cleaning;
• Exposure Control Plan;
• Employer Protocol for Pandemic;
• Health Questionnaire;
• Safety Notice for Workers;
• Signage: Social Distancing.
The health and safety association is working with farmers and ranchers in British Columbia to address workplace safety practices affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. If you are an agricultural employer in B.C. here is how you can access their health and safety services:
- Contact your regional AgSafe BC Safety Consultant or Advisor.
- Visit www.AgSafeBC.cafor safety information and documents related to your industry.
- Call the AgSafe BC office at 1-877-533-1789 or email [email protected].
“This is a constantly changing situation,” stated Wendy Bennett, AgSafe BC executive director. “We are monitoring the situation very closely and working with other associations and organizations to keep on top of best practices. We will be updating our materials and information as needed.”